Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Nutrition Supplement?

kevinpeter

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

There isn't enough evidence for the supposed health benefits of antioxidants to be doing that. You should be foraging for that kind of fungi for other reasons, logically.

To be fair, you say people shouldn't nitpick nor that you are doing so, yet this sounds like nitpicking to me. 

That's exactly my point; glad you're on board  ;) The person I'm replying to seems to think that a specific salt is better, but criticises people for caring over small details. Can you see why that is contradictory? 

I don't think a specific salt is better. It was simply that in my case it is what I had and what I had bought based on previous information that turned out to be flawed. I also wasn't imposing that decision on other people; my mentioning the use of Himalayan salt was purely anecdotal. I can't well describe someone else's routine and nutrition patterns as well as my own now, can I?

• Upvote 2

Alexander Egebak

Pointless discussion now.

Ryan, do you have any more exciting stories to tell?

• Upvote 2

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Anybody have any sleeping hacks they use or subscribe to? Other than passing out? I figure that next to proper focus and effort in the gym, sleep is the next piece of the puzzle. Not that I'm sleep-deprived by any means, but for the sake of conversation and input, I'm just curious.

"Anybody have any sleeping hacks they use or subscribe to?"

Eat something carby, LOL. Feel the food coma come on and knock out. Especially if it's carbs+fat. Won't exactly help you diet but will knock ya out.

If you are having cortisol issues, I know a few buddies who use Seriphos to help them.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

Please review our Privacy Policy at Privacy Policy before using the forums.