Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THE. Gymnastic Body

Jesse Kim

Either male or female, which gymnastic physique were you most impressed by? For me, I think Jake Dalton, Sam Mikulak, and Yuri Van Gelder are quite impressive.

Michaël Van den Berg

Yuri van Gelder, but I'm biased because we're both Dutch :) Honestly, I am always impressed by 'gymnastic bodies'. I look forward to seeing what other people come up with. Pictures required, of course.

SID2360-Kopie-448x336.jpg

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

Not really sure about appearance... anyone that makes me go "Wow! How does that even" watching their training video :)

Jonathan Pettit

I'm not sure if he is a gymnast, but Kenneth Gallarzo is the reason I picked up bodyweight / calisthenic training, and it eventually lead me to GB.  I want to be able to move with such control as he does, and if I end up looking like him, all the better!

I am always amazed by the gymnast physique, even way more so than body builders or fitness models.

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

Jury Chechi. First cause he's Italian. Second because after retiring (and stop training, at least on rings) he still looks like that!

Ps. He's 45! ;)

• Upvote 1

You are all heathens.

It's all about Yordan Yovchev back in the day. Or one of the Chinese Rings guys.

• Upvote 2

Jury Chechi. First cause he's Italian. Second because after retiring (and stop training, at least on rings) he still looks like that!

Ps. He's 45! ;)

Shoot, if I was like that at 45 (turning 21 in November), I'd be decent ;)

Van Gelder yes! Brandon Wynn looks is probably the most muscular that I've seen recently & very low % bodyfat

Any "tall" gymnasts? I know that 5'8 is pretty tall for a gymnast, but what about 5'10-11 or even 6 feet? I would pay a lot of money to see a 6 foot gymnast competing.

Watch college gymnastic competitions in the U.S.  There are a few at that height.   

Any "tall" gymnasts? I know that 5'8 is pretty tall for a gymnast, but what about 5'10-11 or even 6 feet? I would pay a lot of money to see a 6 foot gymnast competing.

Jason Berger

Russell Czeschin and Jon-Michael Chombeau are 6'3"

Kipp Druecke is 6'2"

I doubt there are many taller gymnasts.

Thank Heavens! I'm 5'11, which is tall for GST I guess, but, being about 195-200 lbs, most movements are really taxing because of my weight-height ratio, I think I'll lose some pounds first before beginning GST.

Ivan Pavlovic

Littlebeastm and Tyson Edwards are pretty heavy and they are 5'11-5'10, they are not competitive gymnasts but they train gst, check them out on Youtube. :)

Jason Berger

GST's Joshua Naterman might be the biggest-looking bodyweight guy I've ever seen outside of maybe some of those street guys on team beastmode (Lord Vital, Juice) who may be on steroids.

I've often wondered how much weight training Josh had before finding GST. Does anyone know?

Jon Douglas

GST's Joshua Naterman might be the biggest-looking bodyweight guy I've ever seen outside of maybe some of those street guys on team beastmode (Lord Vital, Juice) who may be on steroids.

I've often wondered how much weight training Josh had before finding GST. Does anyone know?

A fair bit in Navy weightrooms I understand :) he posted a fair bit on this circa 2009- 2010.

Toni Laukkavaara

Even though i´m not a huge fan of him, Arthur Zanetti is huge.

i dont have anything against zanetti.. just the judges  :angry:

• Upvote 1