• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my experience at the GB seminar

Keilani Gutierrez

Keilani Gutierrez

wow...

what a great experience, it was. :)

The first day was warming up with the GB staff, mobility and stretching, in case you haven't heard Coach is a mad genius when it comes to making stretching feel "especially joyous" for you, as he puts it. :P  lots of discussion, information, learning going on, it was awesome! the second day was more intense. lots of core work, SL progressions, stall bar work, stretching, mobility work, bridge work, handstands galore, planche work, it was rad. it really was. so many new tools to add to the mobility box, getting to pick inside the GB staffs heads, i can't stress enough how beneficial going to a seminar will be to your development ESPECIALLY coming out of the gate. now I have so much to work with to take my GST to the next level. mentally and physically. mentally: how to approach training, planning, the focus to have, the things to not worry about. Cory and Coach were specifically insightful in this regard. physically: how to approach the emotional stamina you need to develop to train. to work through the emotional, not physical(as in danger) aspect of when to give up. they were very specific, and im especially appreciative of how they also explain it online without making people go off the deep end. now that I have coach's idea of "working hard" I can tell that I'm going to have to re-evaluate my training and see where I'm actually at. for the most part, I've had a problem of over analyzing my training instead of just putting my head down and doing it. I'm very much glad I was told that it was me who was in my own way of my progress and that makes me feel so much better about where i am now and where i can be in a few years.

P.S...and wait until you guys hear about what's coming in the Movement series. oh boy. ;) #sorrynotsorry

BTW, if you attended PLEASE share your thoughts. :)

• Upvote 14

• 3 weeks later...