Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A way to prevent tendonitis

Mouclier Victor

Mouclier Victor

Hi GB ! and sorry for posting so much...

Last week i was chatting with someone at the gym and he said to me that the best way to prevent tendonitis or joint overuse issues was to keep a very short rest btw sets (less than 1min) because it allowed the muscles to fail faster and it give less work for the joints.

i think it's a bit utopic but i would like to hear your thoughts about this...

Thanks in advance !

Edited by Bosco

Alessandro Mainente

the best way for injury prevention is TRAIN INTELLIGENTLY .foundations is train intelligently.

• Upvote 1

Mouclier Victor

Grazie alessandro ! actually i am doing foundation now, i was just wondering if his recommendation is true or if it's just a dogma...

I should have named this topic : " is this guy telling me bullshit ?" :lol:

Edited by Bosco

Alessandro Mainente

the intensity is the relevant factor for joint stress, it can be manages through number of repetitions before failure, the intensity of leverage or the etc.

joint conditioning is a process that appears when with a certain approach you increase the physiological aspects of the tissue, more vessels, more ability of the body to eliminate training substances and , said easily, body that recovers faster than before. A body with this solid base coupled with the "circuit training" idea is the best way to provide joint conditioning to your body.

• Upvote 1