Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stretch courses question

Brian Grolman

Brian Grolman

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a method for increasing flexibility and i came across the "stretch courses from gymnastic bodies" it seems very well structured and developed.I would place myself on a flexibility scale from 1 to 10 on a 3, and i saw some pretty difficult stretches on the site. How does one progress? I understood that you have to perform each of the three progressions once a week, which take 45 minutes to complete and the stretches increase in difficulty. 

What if i encounter a stretch i literally can't get into with decent form, do i skip it and try the following stretch after that (if that i possible knowing as time continues the stretches increase in difficulty).

Would love to hear from you!

Greetings,
Brian

I got all 3 stretch courses. There are som I cant do so either I either scale down with stretch blocks etc or I have worked on previous movements and with time I´ve been able to manage some of the harder ones. When you get the courses you also get access to specific forums where you will find answers to specific exercises or can ask questions.

• Upvote 1