Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Aleksa Vujic

Hi guys, i just made account on this site cause it seem you are giving pretty good advices here.Question aboout wrist pain.

I looked trough forum but i didnt find same conditions as i have.

I recently started training handstand 3-4 months ago and i was just jumping in it whenever i could (i think its called greasing the grove), and now i can hold it more than 30 sec,also can do freestandin HSPUs but thats not where my pain comes from, when i started doing tuck planches after some time of workoin on it i got pain, and now i have it whenever i do tucked planches.

The pain is going on pinky side,ulnar of my left wrist and i dont have it during tuck planche, i have it just as i release tuck and it last 2 seconds.

Also i should mention that in that 3-4 months i got my first muscle ups, Also i tried underhand muscle ups and i got same pain like with tuck. Now i have pain holding underhand hang or doing chinups.

I feel the little pain on pinky side wrist when i supinate wrist.

Also no sweling of hand and.

I found out that with my dominant right hand i can do 10+ one arm pushups but with left arm i cant more than 5.

May you help me?

Jesus Rojas

Drop all those exercises that cause pain, wait until the pain is completely away and gently, carefully reintroduce again those exercises but using previous progressions. if you still a beginner maybe is not a good idea to GTG with HS. If you want to do HS more frequently without GTG you could read this thread and get so good ideas: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/137-transitioning-from-wall-handstands-to-free-standing/

Also a video of your HS and tuck planche could be helpful, I mean if you have an old one.