Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Elliot Anderson

Elliot Anderson

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the community, and have a few questions.

I would like to purchase Foundation 1, as well as Handstand 1, now that I know they are best trained together.

I'm young with a terribly tight budget, and making a $170 investment is not easy for me at the moment (I have not done well with my money so far in my life). Is there any way to purchase Foundation 1 first, and then still receive the package deal for the Starter Pack? As well as receiving the discount for the full Foundation series once I am ready to make the rest of the purchases? Or are the package deals irrelevant once I own Foundation 1? I saw "you pay the difference" mentioned when I was first referred to this program from another forum, when I was researching calisthenics.

I'm really looking forward to starting the program; calisthenics always had an appeal to me over lifting weights to get in shape, but calisthenics seemed too much like an incomplete science and a cheap knockoff of gymnastics. Figured I may as well go for the best, and so here I am! I can't wait to start my journey towards excellence under guidance of this community.

All the best,

Elliot

GoldenEagle

There is a discount for purchasing the rest of the Foundation course (F2-F4) if you have F1.  (Link to post) As it is mentioned in the linked posted you will need to contact Cory Fair for more information.

Including myself, a number of us have had to diligently save money for the course information we have access to. 

Welcome to the forum.

• Upvote 2

Elliot Anderson

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply. I'll make use of that resource as soon as I can (I have to own F1 before it'll work for me).

• Upvote 1