Matb

There are a couple of thing.

Open up your shoulders

Pull in your ribs

Get rid of the arch

Feel you head between your arms.

Get the HAndstand 1 course https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gb-courses/

Thiis saved alot of time for me.

What do you mean by open up the shoulders?

does hollow body hold and plank help with the line?

I don't do H1 because i make my own routines and don't know how to incorporate that course into my training, so don't want to spend money in something I don't gonna use because it interferes with my other objectives

Timothy Aiken

I don't do H1 because i make my own routines and don't know how to incorporate that course into my training, so don't want to spend money in something I don't gonna use because it interferes with my other objectives

If taking the time to correct the form on a foundational skill will interfere with your other objectives, then something is wrong.

As for correcting the line, Mats is spot on. 

While hollow body hold and plank may help you understand how to rotate your hips as well as provide very basic strength for most skills you'll do ever, they won't get you a straight handstand. All the exercises you need are found in Handstand One. 

This video may help if you're set on not getting H1. 

• Upvote 2

If taking the time to correct the form on a foundational skill will interfere with your other objectives, then something is wrong.

As for correcting the line, Mats is spot on. 

While hollow body hold and plank may help you understand how to rotate your hips as well as provide very basic strength for most skills you'll do ever, they won't get you a straight handstand. All the exercises you need are found in Handstand One. 

This video may help if you're set on not getting H1. 

No, I want to get H1 but don't know if the program is flexible enough to to at the same time that I do my fullbody routine, my routine its M/W/F so I'll be able to do H1 on T/Th/S ? or i have to let my other routine go?

That's the problem

Timothy Aiken

You can integrate it in many ways that cater to your current training.

• Upvote 1