Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Possible to train Foundation from home?

Timothy Mukasa

Timothy Mukasa

Hi guys

I assume this may have been asked before but I couldn't see anything. Is it possible to do the Foundation from home? 

The reason that I ask is because lately I've been struggling to get to the gym. I live in a small flat so couldn't load up on equipment. It's be great to hear from anybody who has worked out from home.

Thanks!

Ryan Libke

Yes.  I train at home.  You must either purchase some equipment, make it yourself, or get creative with the furniture and fixtures.  Parallettes and rings, for instance, will be nice additions to your garage or living room.   Some people have been very creative, even when limited to a small living space.

I like training at home because I have a family and want to be around.  I also like having my own workout space in my garage.  If I still lived in an apartment, I would probably do some training in the living room, but still get to the park or gym to avoid isolation and to get a change of scenery.  

Ivan Pavlovic

Why not ? I train mostly at home. You will need some basic equipment like stall bars and paralel bars if you cant find some other good solution to replace them.

Timothy Aiken

You don't even need stall bars (at first). The way I see it is you are given basically all of F1 to decide if this is right for you, and when you get to the later courses, when you do NEED the equipment or something like it, you can make the time or money to get access to that equipment. 

You can definitely work out at home; just improvise. You'll need certain equipment like rings which you can hang anywhere, as well as parallettes which you can make for next to nothing.

Timothy Mukasa

Thanks guys! I appreciate the responses. I guess if you really want to pursue something then you'll find ways and means to get it done  :)