Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Building the body for rings

Gregor

Joshua Naterman
ibuprofeen is anti flamathpric!! and very strong one,.. my back is now like a new!

I don't have any injury now, even my left shoulder is feeling better, right is perfectly healed...

I don't belive in all that ancient mambo jambo, I belive they have good efect but not as good as modern science can offer you.

You'd be surprised lol! I mean, I don't know crap about ayurvedic medicine, but keep in mind that all of our modern drugs are either direct extracts of plants that medicine men and women around the world use, or are laboratory copies of natural compounds(sometimes with chemical additions). No one just made these up! Aspirin comes from a specific tree bark!

Ibuprofin starts out as one of the metabolites of sugar, propionic acid. Go figure. IT goes through a series of chemical reactions to become Ibuprofin, that won't happen in our bodies lol! Still, that's funny to me. Sugar.

ibuprofeen is anti flamathpric!! and very strong one,.. my back is now like a new!

I don't have any injury now, even my left shoulder is feeling better, right is perfectly healed...

I don't belive in all that ancient mambo jambo, I belive they have good efect but not as good as modern science can offer you.

You'd be surprised lol! I mean, I don't know crap about ayurvedic medicine, but keep in mind that all of our modern drugs are either direct extracts of plants that medicine men and women around the world use, or are laboratory copies of natural compounds(sometimes with chemical additions). No one just made these up! Aspirin comes from a specific tree bark!

Ibuprofin starts out as one of the metabolites of sugar, propionic acid. Go figure. IT goes through a series of chemical reactions to become Ibuprofin, that won't happen in our bodies lol! Still, that's funny to me. Sugar.

Yes I know that modern science takes good stuff from ancient things and they give you in higher dosage same thing most commonly with other sinerghetic stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I will write more in a short time. Now I'm writing when I have internet connection and that's not very much time....I have in my house (hause with 11 flats, I live in one of them) have a optical cabels to it, BUT my dear neighbours didn't allow to connect it trough the house :roll: So now I'm collecting signitures (I need them at least 51%).

Basicly now I'm not in a full strength yet.

From memmory for Friday's training:

Pully warmming up:

1. 10x iron cross pully, 10x inverted cross pulls, 10x maltese press to planche, 10x back lever press to maltese

All in a row without any rest.

Rings warming up with assistance of my coach:

1. 2x combination of: azarian-nakayama-pineda+2 short pulls up for 30°+1 complete pull to support, L-seat, pike press to HS, Inverted

2. 1x kip to maltese and slovely decline to back lever+ kip to maltese and slovely decline to back lever

3. 1x HS decline to inverted 3x at the third I just holded without any press up

4. 1x combination of: azarian to L-seat+press to maltese+nakayama+pull to L-seat+pike press to HS+inverted

Rings strength training:

1. 3x kip to iron cross+press to maltese

2. 2x azarian +bent knees press to inverted (easier then pike press, I'm working to have straight elbows)

3. 2x azarian pike +press to inverted

4. 1x azarian+ wannabe straight press to inverted :mrgreen:

5. 2x back roll to maltese+nakayamma+ bent knees press to inverted+ back uprise to inverted

6. 2x victorian

7. 1x HS to inverted with 1,5 kg belt

8. 1x kip to maltese with 1,5 kg belt 5s

9. 1x azarian with 1,5 kg belt 8s

Basicly you can see it's not there yet, not enough elements for one training, need to get straingth back :mrgreen:

Alright I see your problem, but glad you will post more in the future :P This has always been one of my favorite threads on the forum

Just read through this forum, and let me say "Gregor, You are the BEAST!!!" What you call simple just blows my mind "Yeah, simple. Inverted cross, planche (Rings that is) Cross.....:P"

Seriously, Thanks for the thread, really interesting.

Thanks Newguy.

Today I did semi first half of a routine and 2nd half of a foutine.

So training are again a litlle bit diffrent because I need to prepair for competitions (for me it's 2 or 3 weeks to quick).

Standard warrming up till rings:

1.pully system:

same as usual- 10x iron cross, 10x inverted, 10x maltese press to planche, 10x back lever to maltese in row

2. Rings arwming up for parts of rouitne:

1. Swings "to strech body"

2. 2x5 assisted ironcross pulls

3. swings, last to HS forward

4. kip to iron cross, press to maltese

5. 1x giant swings to HS forward 3x

6. 1x Jonnason, kip to maltese

7. azarian, pike press to inverted

8. giant swings to HS backward

9. dismount (double straight 360°)

3. Eased realisation of first half of routine:

1x azarian-pike press to HS-inlocation-giant swing forward to HS-jonnason

4. Eased realisation fo a second half of a routine:

Honma to iron cross-press to maltese-kip to L-seat, bent elbows pike body press to HS-ginat swing bacwards to HS-double straight 360°

5. Ring strength elements:

2x first combination of routine: back roll to maltese-nakayama-pike press to inverted*

2x azarian-pike press to inverted**

2x honma to iron cross-press to maltese

1x 1,5kg belt maltese hold for a few seconds

1x 1,5kg belt inverted hold for a few seconds

1x 1,5kg belt azarian hold for a few seconds

* After a talk with my coach of problems (shoulders are going to far forward through the transition) and after correcting a boy on a pike press to HS, solution came out (if you dont want to go forward in a pike press to HS you need to push with your shoulder off and make a good pancake).

So I figured out if I do more piking at hips (pankcake) at the transition I would roll shoulders more and would not lean so much further.

**I told my coach I feel I need verbal corection (yelling at me :mrgreen: to straighteen my elbows) when I'm doing transition-IT HELPED ALOT :lol:

I'm getting my strength back slovely and volume to (I'm still at 75% or 80%).

I won't write my warming till routines, because it's the same as it is on previous post...

I did today 2 routines with slightly diffrent-easier beginig:

1x instead of back roll to maltese-nakayama-pike press to inverted just azarian-pike press+whole other sections of routine and one time back roll to maltese-nakayama-press to support and whole other sections of routine.*

2x just for stamina:

1x giant swing to HS forward-jonnason-honma to cross-maltese-kip to L-seat, giant swing to HS backwards, dimount.

1x 2 giant swings to HS forward, 2 backwards, dismount

For power:

1x first strength combination (back roll to maltese-nakayama-pike press to inverted)

1x azarian-pike press to inverted

*First routine was ok, second not (stamina problems)

In next week I have a competition in Ghent, Belgium (world cup). Problem is I will go first real routine on Monday and I will not be prepaired as I should be (coach missread the date of competition and airplane ticket has been alreads bought :lol: ).

Few times....This week I'm compeeting on A-ranked world cup held in Ghent, Belgium (although not fully prepaired).

Advice from a rookie? Relax in the competition. Don't get me wrong go for it, and do your best. But Don't stress out and act like it is and B rated world cup :wink:

I'm not stressed out. I'm stressed out when it gets to a medal or when I am able to achieve something for a first time.

LOL I meant like it is just any old B rated world cup :P

Wait, you are stressed out when you get a medal or new skill? I am elated when I get a new skill....

Good luck in Ghent this weekend.

Hope you can perform a routine that your're satisfied with.

Any chance chance that you can get someone to film it?

I doubt someone in the team will film, because nobody wants to film competitions :arrow: if you are filming you see shit :mrgreen: (you don't see anything :mrgreen: ).

Maybe if someone else will...

I was 12th at the competition (goal was finals). Not prepaired yet, I scored 14,075 but I'we lost whole point in the last 3 elements (didn't have any breath at all :lol: ). So in the next competition in the two weeks time I should (must) be ready (better stamina and few % stronger). So My goal is to hit near 15,00.

PS:Gelder won after a whole year suspenz break(second was very good Greek and third and forth Chineese) and he changed his name from Yuri to LAMBERTUS :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Joshua Naterman
WHAT Gelder is back!?!?! and nooooooooo way he changed his name thats ridiculous :mrgreen:

OOOH yea, watch this video! Name change at the end lol!

Njbtbl_mZ38

Today was more of mission imposible :arrow: "coach's search of my shoulder flexibility" :mrgreen: Trying to find some good exercises.

Also basic swing elements.

Gregor, might I interest you in this?

It may or may not apply, but I think it an interesting coincidence that this is the mobility workout of the day.

• Coach Sommer unpinned this topic