Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why did my thread get moved to handstand one?

Josh Tate

Murray Truelove

You'll get better answers if you post in the correct forum, I'm not saying you have to post ALL handstand related questions in H1 but it does mean people can refer to specific PE/IM's from the course, etc.

Your post is an element in H1 so the conversion is more useful to the community if it's there as well.

is there a way i can get the thread back?  i was getting some good info there.  i didnt reveal anything from h1 to my knowledge since ive never seen h1.

i wonder if someone posted h1 information there which caused it to be moved?

There is no way for the Moderators to know if you have a course or not. If we see a thread that looks like it's course related, we move it because 99.9% of the time someone accidentally posted it in the wrong forum.

• Upvote 2

You can calm down now. It's back.

sorry, didnt realize i was being uncalm.  just trying to ask questions and figure out what happened.

Edited by V3nom
  • Upvote 2

There is no way for the Moderators to know if you have a course or not. If we see a thread that looks like it's course related, we move it because 99.9% of the time someone accidentally posted it in the wrong forum.

Edit: I think it's been moved back. I'd recommend you start a new thread, and specifically mention that you don't have the course so participants can appropriately gauge their answers.

that makes sense and ill remember that in the future.  i only come to the forums every so often so i didnt realize that was a problem. thanks.

Coach Sommer

When the discussion involves exercises contained within a course it gets moved to the private course forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Alexander Egebak

When the discussion involves exercises contained within a course it gets moved to the private course forum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I guess that the exception to this is very basic exercises like push ups etc.

Just for clarification.

Coach Sommer

I guess that the exception to this is very basic exercises like push ups etc.

Just for clarification.

I'll assume that you are being intentionally facetious.  FKP did not exist in the outside fitness world prior to the release of my own materials.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Alexander Egebak

I mean normal pushups, not FKP. I do not mean to be impertinent.

Some exercises within course are so basic that they are already known to the general fitness community.

My point is that threads about those should in my opinion not be instantly relocated. That same thing would apply to exercises introduced by you (their context should be excluded) or by others on this website prior to F-series release. I am thinking JC and planche leans.

Again, I only write this to clear up my last post, not to decide for you what to do.

• Upvote 1

i didnt realize fkp were in h1.  i saw them on a youtube vid and wanted to know more about them.

also found this site but wanted first hand experience from the peeps here.

http://www.agatsu.com/first-knuckle-push-up-a-must-have-tool-for-handbalancing/

FKP did not exist in the outside fitness world prior to the release of my own materials.

coach, can you educate me about them in general (not h1 focused) so i can learn more about proper technique, sets and reps, end goals, etc?  itd be nice to have a thread about fkp for the general public that wouldnt take the place of h1 or get too deep what people are paying to learn from h1.  you could moderate it and keep it closed so people with h1 dont accidentally give out exclusive information.  since this site has sooo much great information in general without getting into your foundation series, i think its possible for you to do like youve done with virtually every other exercise and explain it without stepping into h1 territory.

sorry for this inconvience, i dont want to tread in places im not allowed and didnt mean to.  id just like to learn what i can without crossing any boundries if possible.

thank you for your hard work and service to this forum coach.

Edited by V3nom

Coach Sommer

Thank you.  I appreciate that.

Those are simply my materials being used without proper credit and referencing being done.  Regardless, on this forum these materials will be discussed in the correct location.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Stuart Hughes

You really should just buy into this method. Why wait to see if something trickles out like the FKP article on that other site?

Even if you had the whole course illegally, you wouldn't have access to the forums where the progressions are constantly under scrutiny and constantly being reassessed, and so you'd have no way of getting unstuck if you found a movement challenging or kept stalling (which happens to EVERYONE).