Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series question

Farid Mirkhani

Farid Mirkhani

What is it?

I am very clueless to what it is about. I'm not expecting to be told all the Pe's and Se's, but I would like to know what is taught.

Farid Mirkhani

Hmm.. So M1 will have no prerequisites? And it will include dynamic work? I thought Dynamic work wasn't recommended until you have a base of strength first.

Alexander Svensson

This is just me speculating but I seem to recall hints of M1 being about just moving around in different positions, so no jumping or explosive work. Hence no pre-reqs.

Connor Davies

One of the first elements in M1 Is Jump from Floor planche to rings maltese.

Not serious.

Is that before or after clapping ring pushups?

• Upvote 2

Alexander Svensson

Is that before or after clapping ring pushups?

That's before. After comes the handstand senders.

• Upvote 4

Lars Engels

If you've been around here for a while, you will have noticed how no information about any of the courses is released prior to their release. We can beg, but they ain't gonna tell us nothin' ;)

• Upvote 2

Rumours are that the Movement Course will be released when the bell chimes 9 times after the solar eclipse this Friday 20th March 2015, people will point to the sky and the people of Earth will wonder - what happened really just happened? But only Coach Sommer & his band of merry Moderators will know the true significance of the event...

....I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours, they are unsubstantiated & mere speculation as I have no idea myself and am not privy to this sort of information....but it would be a spooky coincidence if it is released then :tent:

• Upvote 2

Rumours are that the Movement Course will be released when the bell chimes 9 times after the solar eclipse this Friday 20th March 2015, people will point to the sky and the people of Earth will wonder - what happened really just happened? But only Coach Sommer & his band of merry Moderators will know the true significance of the event...

....I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours, they are unsubstantiated & mere speculation as I have no idea myself and am not privy to this sort of information....but it would be a spooky coincidence if it is released then :tent:

Wow..

If it will be released it'll be awsome!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Coach Sommer

Wow..

If it will be released it'll be awsome!!!!!!

It won't be.  But it was a great story.  

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Murray Truelove

Although I'm looking forward to Movement I can't imagine where it would go in my schedule.

I'm already training 4 evenings a week on top of my daily morning routine now that Stretch has been released.

• Upvote 3

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

Although I'm looking forward to Movement I can't imagine where it would go in my schedule.

+1 for that. I imagine that if it would finally come out I would be able to put something else aside and make time for it. Another big worry for me is space: I currently train at home and I don't have that much room to easly move my long legs and arms :)

Brian Martens

I'm really looking forward to Movement, particularly after hearing it's been greatly expanded.  I was able to snag some 2" thick puzzle mats on the cheap recently and it will be cool to put them to use.

Kevin Conley

Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing. I already am doing things 6 days a week. F series 3x/week, a stretch series 1x/week, H1 1x/week, and then rock climbing and yoga in the same day 1x/week. Soon, I may have time constraints forcing me to forgo the rock climbing too :/ .

Although, I said the same thing about stretch series. I got rid of a H1 session, and I think it was better, since I am getting better rest now.

Farid Mirkhani

So many things you guys do. If you stopped one ervything but one thing, how far would you come. So far. :P