Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

questions about stretch courses

tydoron

I have a few questions about the stretch courses.

1) Is it possible, or even adviseable to work on all 3 at once, doing each one once per week?

2) What is the reason for the once per week recommendation? Is that all that's necessary to increase flexibility?

3) If I want to work only on range of motion for a while (maybe 12 weeks), couuld I just do each of these once per week and nothing else? Would I be able to maintain strength this way?

4) Are there modifications of stretches if someone cannot get into a specific position?

Thanks in advance

Coach Sommer

Yes, the stretch courses should each be performed once per week.

No, that should not be all you do. You should also be doing your integrated mobility work from within Foundation One and Handstand One.

Pay close attention to the group stretch I lead in the video, many tips for adjusting stretches to your current situation are provided.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 3

Thank you very much for the answer. Is it alright to do all 3 at once, or is it better to just pick the one I'm weakest at?

Current recommendation is to do each of the 3 series once a week (separate days though) since they all target a different area of flexibility

• Upvote 1

Tomas Hajdu

Current recommendation is to do each of the 3 series once a week (separate days though) since they all target a different area of flexibility

Or in my case "in"flexibility