Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Iron cross help?

Rh2015

I am a 32year old male. I have been training for the iron cross for the last 8 months. I feel like I am making progress, but I am wondering if anybody has any advise or exercises that may help me achieve my goal of the iron cross. I am very strong for my 150 pound stature. Open for any suggestions!

Léo Aïtoulha

It is also very important to be aware of the necessary prerequisites before XR support work.
- Mastering the seven fundamental GST exercises (Front Lever, Straddle Planche, Side Lever, Manna, Single Leg Squat, Hollow Back Press, Rope Climbing)
- Having the required mobility paired with these exercises
- Having a solid freestanding handstand

• Upvote 3

Alexander Egebak

Although I agree that it is good to have mastered F4 before doing rings support I do not believe that to be the only way. Having a solid ropeclimb is however a very good idea, and in terms of iron cross a straddle planche, rings handstand, front lever and back lever would be good to have.

• Upvote 1

Alessandro Mainente

Although I agree that it is good to have mastered F4 before doing rings support I do not believe that to be the only way. Having a solid ropeclimb is however a very good idea, and in terms of iron cross a straddle planche, rings handstand, front lever and back lever would be good to have.

good tips above.

Do not premature training iron cross, you have only one pair of biceps.

• Upvote 2

Without video or any idea of what progression you are attempting we are all shooting in the dark. Which is pretty much a waste of time.

Fill in the blanks, man.