Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just brought foundation 1

Matthew Meyers

Matthew Meyers

Kinda just wanted to say hi to the community and introduce myself before the long road ahead starts.

Well im Matthew, 30 years old and have been power lifting / strength training for on and off the last 7 or so years, you could say my muscles are tight but that would be an understatement. Over the last 6 - 12 months I have been looking at something more or something different for my training, and Gymnastics has always fascinated me; so what better way to change things.

Obviously I am starting at the very beginning and understand this will be a very long long road, but one I am looking forward too. I work full time in a seated job and am studying a degree full time in biochemistry, so free time is a luxury.

Anyway im sure I will get to know you all as time goes on and you will all get to know me more as well.

Matthew

Melvyn Bentham

Welcome Mathew, I'm mel 45 yrs old doing weights for 30 yrs, bought foundation 12 months ago and started doing gst , best thing I ever did more strengh more flexibility and a better all over body shape I'd played about with it for a couple of years before I found gymnastic bodies and foundation , just follow the progressions and have fun , I can't do any of the 7 elements yet . But that little bit of improvement from the week before keeps you addicted, good luck with it all cheers mel

• Upvote 1

Matthew Meyers

Thanks Mel

Nice to know im not alone, im looking forward to my first session tonight. Will be interesting and hard but very worth it.

Matthew