Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My problem in my planche...It won't progress because of this !

Seif Alislam Nahr

Seif Alislam Nahr

Hello !!!

-----------------

I need help guys...

Well honestly I have strong arms and I can lean forward so much...But can't move my legs from the floor.

Even when I raise my legs from the tuck planche...I can't keep them !!!

I think my problem is in my lower back , I can do a very clean Front lever...But can't do a Back lever.

Is there any training or something to move my legs from the floor when I lean forward ?

Do I need to master the back lever ? 

Thanks and sorry for my bad english =)

Alexander Egebak

How is your planche lean?

Also, specific routine advice is restricted, so we can only help you in a "superficial" manner.

If you look for progression to planche, buy F1

Joshua Slocum

The lower back strength required for a planche or back lever is a pittance. [Also, for a tuck planche, you don't need lower back strength at all - it's all ab strength]. My guess would be that your issue is balance. Instead of trying to life your legs off the floor, try to put more and more weight on your hands until your feet start to "float". 

Seif Alislam Nahr

My friends are impressed by my lean but my lower back is so weak...I want a training routine to do a press full planche or stradlle planche :(

To me sounds more like you're not understanding how to properly activate and positioning the scaps in the planche. Maybe I'm wrong, a clip could be helpful.