Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Resources for Bodyweight Training

pistol33

Im trying to compile a list of the best equipment and resources for bodyweight training.

First off I have no books on this type of conditioning, does coach sommer have a book out yet, and if so could someone leave a link?

Also Ive heard of one released by Ross something, not to sure about that

Any ideas on books or equpiment that you have for training would be helpful

Get a power tower, this is the way I started off till mine broke, work dips and pull ups, then get the killer ab wheel, parallelettes, a set of rings and your are ready to become a bodyweight master. Or read Ross's book, I began to read lots of his articles and they are great.

thanks guys

what about Sommers book

on the front page it says its out but i cant find any info on it in the internet

George Launchbury

Hi pistol33,

I agree, the front page is a little confusing ...Coach has stated previously that the book(s) will be released once the site is completed ...however there have been some techincal issues with its development. I am sure that we will be among the first to know when it (they) are available.

Regards,

George.

• 1 month later...
Get a power tower, this is the way I started off till mine broke, work dips and pull ups, then get the killer ab wheel, parallelettes, a set of rings and your are ready to become a bodyweight master. Or read Ross's book, I began to read lots of his articles and they are great.

I am completely new to all this - does anyone have links to where to buy these in the uk? or anywhere?

George Launchbury

Power tower ...search for dip station on ebay. Just a basic one with pull-up bar and dip handles is probably what you want.

It's cheaper to buy rings from the states (including shipping and import duty) than those selling in the UK - especially while Coach's special offer is still on!!!

Cheers,

George.