Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The GB Stretch Courses are Here

Coach Sommer

Alessandro Mainente

Very Nice work on stretch series, the circle is closed.

The split work is very logic and interesting.

thanks for your work guys!

• Upvote 5

Michael Washienko

Just gave the middle split walkthrough a try and I like it a lot :).  However, I find that I am not flexible enough to perform the last movement correctly.  I keep on falling back and crashing, and I am not able to push up by leaning forward.  How should I approach training this movement?

Just gave the middle split walkthrough a try and I like it a lot :).  However, I find that I am not flexible enough to perform the last movement correctly.  I keep on falling back and crashing, and I am not able to push up by leaning forward.  How should I approach training this movement?

Practice. ;)

In all seriousness, the body responds by being placed in the correct positions, with the correct exercises and following the correct dosage. Give yourself time. It will come.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 6

Javier Gorriz

For now I can only afford to get one of the courses (have to buy a new dishwasher ) and I think it's really going to be hard to fit in more than one session per week anyway. My plate is already very full. Would it be acceptable to do one session of stretching per week and rotate through the different stretching courses? I don't say optimal, just acceptable?

Michael Washienko

Practice. ;)

In all seriousness, the body responds by being placed in the correct positions, with the correct exercises and following the correct dosage. Give yourself time. It will come.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thank you.

Wow. My wife and I just tried the Middle Split routine. Neither of us could make it through without pausing for relief. Quite intense. I'm sold.

Next time I'm going to warm up a little better first.

• Upvote 1

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

Next time I'm going to warm up a little better first.

I didn't think about that.. How should we warm up for the stretch session?

I just worked through the front split series. Heh, that woke me way the hell up!

Thanks Coach, Cory and Orench--  superb product! Going to enjoy this :)

• Upvote 2

What a week.  First SL progressions changed, and now the Stretch series.  What a great time to be alive.

What did you mean by saying SL progressions changed?

Daniel Figueiredo

Coach, the follow along classes with you are awesome.  :D

Please do follow along classes with the Foundation courses. The cues that you provide will be ivaluable to all of us.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Rene Losier

What did you mean by saying SL progressions changed?

Umm...they changed. Check your Foundations programming for the first 14 or so progressions. 

By the way, did the Front Split series yesterday, damn it feels good. Best analogy I can think of is that I felt like an unclogged toilet. Everything felt like it was flowing as it should! Can't wait to see where this takes me in a year and how it affects my Foundation progress.

• Upvote 2

Roddy Cardona

this is just what i been waiting for ever since my shoulder injury i haven't been able to do much upper body work.  This is great, i can work on where iam deficient until im back to full fitness and restart my training.  Also super excited for denver in june!  Thanks coach.

Coach, the follow along classes with you are awesome.  :D

Please do follow along classes with the Foundation courses. The cues that you provide will be ivaluable to all of us.

Not for the Foundation Courses, but I have considered leading some of the online classes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 3

Not for the Foundation Courses, but I have considered leading some of the online classes.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

That would be superb.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I thought you already did Coach!

40 sec to 43 secs here

I just bought the Stretch series and they are SOOO good. At the end of each course Coach takes you throug the entire series! Like a class. What a great idea! I realy liked that.

• Upvote 8

Daniel Figueiredo

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I hope you do . That will be great  :D  :D  :D

• Upvote 1

Alexander Svensson

At the end of each course Coach takes you throug the entire series! Like a class. What a great idea! I realy liked that.

Super convenient. I hooked up my laptop to my tv and just followed along.

• Upvote 3