Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The GB Stretch Courses are Here

Coach Sommer

Patrick laughlin Laughlin

Woohoo!

I'll ask the inevitable: If one can only start with one for awhile, and is in Foundation One, which stretch course would be best to pick?

Thanks!

Woohoo!

I'll ask the inevitable: If one can only start with one for awhile, and is in Foundation One, which stretch course would be best to pick?

Thanks!

Sorry, doesn't work that way.  You have a body that functions as a unit and the entire unit needs to be stretched.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

i bought the front split pack but cannot yet enter the course in the portal for some reason?! i am sooooooo excited!

Whenever you have a technical issue, always open a support ticket by clicking the "HELP" button in the lower right hand side of your screen.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Jonathan Pettit

What a week.  First SL progressions changed, and now the Stretch series.  What a great time to be alive.

• Upvote 5

Merunas Astrauskas

I notice that a season lasts about 45 minutes. Does this mean the sessions are done on separate days than foundation and handstand series?

• Upvote 1

Super excited to try this out, thanks Coach.  I'm looking forward to learning how to integrate stretching sessions into my routine.

I'm so happy about the follow along option. 

Chromecast and Airplay (via AirParrot) work especially well for these. :)

• Upvote 2

Will there be any option to buy just the early progressions of all 3, similar to the Foundation Series? I would LOVE to try these out without having to worry about the up front cost of the later progressions as well.

• Upvote 1

How should the stretch series integrate with the Foundation and Handstand series for weekly schedule. Should these be done on separate days?

• Upvote 2

Will there be any option to buy just the early progressions of all 3, similar to the Foundation Series? I would LOVE to try these out without having to worry about the up front cost of the later progressions as well.

No this is not possible, the courses are a series to be done in a single dedicated stretch session.

• Upvote 2

How should the stretch series integrate with the Foundation and Handstand series for weekly schedule. Should these be done on separate days?

It is entirely up to you as long as each series is performed once per week. For example, Front Split could be on Monday, Thoracic Bridge on Wednesday and Middle Split on Friday.

• Upvote 4

It is entirely up to you as long as each series is performed once per week. For example, Front Split could be on Monday, Thoracic Bridge on Wednesday and Middle Split on Friday.

Ok thanks! So this should not affect your performance when doing it the same day as the training. I guess my next question would be is that is there a more preferred way to do it before or after if you are doing it on the same day as Foundation or Handstand.

No this is not possible, the courses are a series to be done in a single dedicated stretch session.

Could you please explain this? There are "easier" and "advanced" stretches within each course I imagine, and us recovering zombies will have to start somewhere, no?  :)

Alexander Svensson

Will once a week be enough even if someone isn't working on Foundation or anything similar? Or is it required to actively use the new ROM during other activites during the week?

Léo Aïtoulha

Good to know. I'm doing F7 on Monday/Thursday and H1 on Tuesday/Friday. I thought that it would have been necessary to do S3 (TB/MS/FS in a single workout (135 minutes)) on Wednesday and Saturday :tent:

Jonathan Pettit

So it says once a week for each session.  If one were ambitious, would multiple sessions a week speed up progress?  Maybe not repeating the entire sequence, as it's long, but the ones that are most troublesome?

Will once a week be enough even if someone isn't working on Foundation or anything similar? Or is it required to actively use the new ROM during other activites during the week?

The series should be sufficiently intense enough for once a week. You can limber and explore flexibility daily but it should not be anywhere near the same intensity.

• Upvote 3