Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Back straps

Maarten Pijls

Maarten Pijls

Hi everyone,

The back strap was mentioned by Coach and I have seen them in the shop.

Has anyone used it already? Really interested to know what they look like and how they feel using them.

Thanks!

I've been using one for years. It's made of heavy duty nylon, with firm but comfortable padding.

They are very nice to use. They also have the benefit of naturally extending the end range of arch up variations, which will help the newly modified side lever progression in Foundations.

0mSmdTn.jpg

• Upvote 5

Just bought one of these.

Any videos or tutorials on using them ?

Ie : feet on stall bar while leaning over for arch ups?

• 5 months later...
Lukas Dambachmayr

Are you gonna start shipping to Europe (Austria) in specific or is there any other way to get them here?

• 2 months later...

Do the back straps ship to Canada?

Sorry, currently shipping to the U.S. only.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s.  But you could attend a seminar in the US, order some and have them shipped to you before you depart back to Canada!  ;)

Patrich  Zulueta

Sorry, currently shipping to the U.S. only.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

p.s.  But you could attend a seminar in the US, order some and have them shipped to you before you depart back to Canada!   ;)

Thank you Coach, I plan on attending a seminar when I graduate from University.

I purchased some back straps last night and they are being shipped to the US border in Sweet Grass, Montana. I'm driving from Calgary, Alberta to pick them up when they arrive. I'm also building my still bars this week. Looking forward to making some gains!

Thank you Coach, I plan on attending a seminar when I graduate from University.

I purchased some back straps last night and they are being shipped to the US border in Sweet Grass, Montana. I'm driving from Calgary, Alberta to pick them up when they arrive. I'm also building my still bars this week. Looking forward to making some gains!

Good thinking.  Well done!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• 2 months later...

How about taking a few around when touring for seminars, if they're not too hard to transport? I know you wouldn't be able to move tens of them anyway, but maybe allowing people to order them (within limits) so they could get them can be feasible? I know, I'd buy it upfront to get it later at a seminar if I could.

Janne Mäkiniemi

If you absolutely want GB products and live outside US, there exists companies that work as middle hand when ordering outside US.

Basically the process is that you tell the company what to order, and after receiving the order they send it to you overseas. (Or a process similar to that.)

I have not used such services, and don't really know the expenses of using one, just informing if anyone is interested :)

Example google search "order from us to europe" should result couple of such companies.

Edit: Looked at the prices a bit and looks like it is quite expensive, but maybe you're rich or something :D

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...