Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Extreme Killer Push Up Freestyle - Lê Phạm Thế Vũ

lamquocbao98

Build up to doing 30 full ROM standard push-ups easily(or without much trouble) and you can do all of the push-up variations in this video aside from from wrist push-up variants. That takes specific training.

I would be impressed if he did this whole video in one set however

• 2 weeks later...
Frankincensed

Extra points for creativity, but his strength is not very impressive

Did some one arms in there so his relative strength is fine. Not sure why the attitude...

Ronnicky Roy

Did some one arms in there so his relative strength is fine. Not sure why the attitude...

I don't see it as attitude. He didn't say the guy was weak, just that the video didn't display any insane strength maneuvers. All his moves I would say we're beginner to intermediate. Average Joe could start doing pushups and within 6-9 months do all of those moves. It's not bad, but also not mindboggling.

Ronnicky Roy

It'd be another story if he did 20 reps of 1 arm pushups, with narrow leg stance instead of wide. Or a one arm, one leg pushup, an explosive pushup to standing position, triple clap pushup, mctwist pushup, clapping diamond pushups, Planche pushup, straight arm pushups.

Sven Ravnstag

Tune in tomorrow morning for a video of me drinking a cup of coffee.  Shirtless and on a public street corner.  

I did like the part where he slapped the ground a bunch of times, though I think I'd be much more impressed with 10 quality PPP.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Long

ive been testing people i know who seem to have good pushing strength and can smash out 20 regular push ups/ dips like they are nothing and not a single one of them can do even 1 set of 10 good ppp... they either dont go all the way to the ground or they push backwards to make it easier.  on top of that not a single one of them can keep scapular protraction for even half of a regular push up.

it is just mindboggling....

Ronnicky Roy

In their defense, no one teaches scapula protraction when teaching pushups. Even online if you look it up. I stumbled upon doing that when I was younger, because I thought it'd make me stronger. That's the only reason I have that skill under my belt before foundation

• Upvote 1

Andrew Long

I've often seen advice given to push a bit further at te top of each push up but not to try and hold it the whole time

Ronnicky Roy

And that's what I mean. It's unclear advice instead a specific tip to focus on. So people end up just thrusting up over using some upper back musculature to aid in the movement

Mastering pushups almost feel like you're pulling yourself down to the earth and then pressing the earth down as if you were throwing a ball like a pass with all your might

Farid Mirkhani

I've never succeded with seeing the beauty in push up freestyle.

A v-sit press to handstand is art though.

• Upvote 1

Ronnicky Roy

Same. Looks like it might be fun to break up monotony, but that's all. It's like trying to make art out of skipping 40 yards.

Connor Davies

Mastering pushups almost feel like you're pulling yourself down to the earth and then pressing the earth down as if you were throwing a ball like a pass with all your might

I love pushups these days. It feels like I'm pushing from the middle of my back.

• Upvote 1

Ronnicky Roy

I love pushups these days. It feels like I'm pushing from the middle of my back.

It's an interesting feeling right?. Hard to explain to others who haven't experienced it. : )