Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coach Sommer on Reddit

Alexander Egebak

Alexander Egebak

Apparently, there is an AMA on reddit.com featuring Coach Sommer and his staff sunday the 25th of January.

An AMA (ask me anything) is basically is discussion thread where people ask specific questions, and where it is possible to reply directly and discuss the questions further on in a sub-topic.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/comments/2st5ko/ama_announcement_we_are_hosting_coach_christopher/

• Upvote 6

Alexander Egebak

There is a great deal of information in there. Everyone should go and check it out

Alexander Svensson

There is a great deal of information in there. Everyone should go and check it out

Apparently there are 3 Stretch courses on the way  :blink:

The individual element portions of the three stretch courses are all already filmed and edited.  Now all that remains is to film the three group classes where the student has the option of following along with me as I personally lead a group thru the workout.  These are scheduled for filming this coming weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 11

Jonathan Pettit

The individual element portions of the three stretch courses are all already filmed and edited.  Now all that remains is to film the three group classes where the student has the option of following along with me as I personally lead a group thru the workout.  These are scheduled for filming this coming weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sounds awesome.  My birthday is in March, and I'd love to have this/these as a Birthday present to myself.  Here's hoping!

You said on the AMA how the three courses will each target a different part of the body.  I'm guessing, then, some combination of hamstrings, hips, shoulders and back?  The idea of following along with a group class sounds amazing.

Lastly, I'm slightly sad no one asked, say, what is your favourite colour, or your favourite movie.  Ask you anything, right? :D

Sound excellent, Coach.

One suggestion, if you haven't already thought of it: can you please include some people in the group with less than perfect flexibility. We need to see how you deal with the zombies!

Thanks,

Neil

• Upvote 2

Robert Rowland

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Follow along? Holy moly!  Thank you!

Indeep Jawanda

Now all that remains is to film the three group classes where the student has the option of following along with me as I personally lead a group thru the workout.  These are scheduled for filming this coming weekend.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Coach, is it possible to also film you leading a class through your daily dynamic mobility warm-up and then providing an option to buy that as an optional add-on for an additional sum of money, to those who purchase all 3 stretch courses? Nothing in depth or instructional, but just a video showing the whole warmup that can give us some ideas.

• Upvote 1

Coach, is it possible to also film you leading a class through your daily dynamic mobility warm-up and then providing an option to buy that as an optional add-on for an additional sum of money, to those who purchase all 3 stretch courses? Nothing in depth or instructional, but just a video showing the whole warmup that can give us some ideas.

At this time, no.  Our filming has already been completed and I am working on the final editing now.  Perhaps sometime in the future this can be considered.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1