Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Foundation One Flexibility Question

sirshred

How much does Foundation One increase flexibility? I have a strength training routine that I'm happy with, but I want to increase my flexibility. Is Foundation One the best option for flexibility and mobility? Thank you.

Foundation One is a program that combines Mobility, strength, and range of motion (ROM). In regarding to flexibility a new series of active stretching should coming out.

• Upvote 1

Foundation One is a program that combines Mobility, strength, and range of motion (ROM). In regarding to flexibility a new series of active stretching should coming out.

Your flexibility will also increase as mobility increases.

• Upvote 1

Your flexibility will only increase by the same amount as your mobility. Addition stretching will be needed if additional range of motion is needed.

• Like 1

As with anything else it life, it depends upon the work you put into it.  The course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee; instead of wondering - go find out.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

See my profile pic there?

Leaps and bounds if you work hard and consistent :)

I have encountered nothing that develops the same degree of mobility and durability as these courses. I have found it quite striking how quickly its come up if you are stubborn

• Upvote 2

Robert Rowland

By how much will flexibility increase? By leaps and bounds? Or is additional stretching required? Thank you

It really depends on where you're at with your flexibility.  Are you stiff and chair-shaped from years of sedentary life?  If so, you might want to bake in some stretching days.  Decent straddle flexibility is a must for certain early elements in F1.  I'm stiffer than most people and have to devote extra training time for straddle on my off days, using suggestions from the Member forums.  For a lot of people,  the F1 programming is enough and nothing extra is required.  My understanding is that Stretch One is going to help out those people who need more focused flexibility training than F1 was designed to offer.