Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many people have completed Foundation? If there's any..

Ron Roitman

No offense taken. In conclusion, it takes as long as it takes, and if your goals are somewhat serious you're in for a lifelong relationship, as these things do not come easily.

Edoardo Roberto Cagnola

I remember I did a similar post more than a year ago before purchasing F1 and H1. Now that I've had time to study and train for a long enough period of time with the program I understand that it's just nonsense. I'm a student as you are, and even in our field the time spent on a program will vary from person to person. One could be working along side his study, therefore having less time to study. Others may be just slower learners (or quite simply not putting enough effort). We're all different :)

• Upvote 5

Erik, great to see you here! After a while you may just adopt the mindset of enjoying the journey, regardless of how long it takes and how far you get. For me some things have taken incredibly long amounts of time while others have been easy on the first attempt. No way to tell really.

But regardless, after every workout I feel as I did the right thing, sticking to it. The end goals, if I ever get there are super awesome. And as a human being with a biological body, we all need to exercise that body to make the best of it. And I cannot think of any more exciting program for this purpose. Each time I master an element I feel like I accomplished something good, and I know that there is another even better element for me to master next. If it takes forever, at least I know I have a good program to follow for the rest of my life. :D

:ph34r: P.S. Shhh.... If I recall correctly, Coach actually answered your question with a number in one of the podcasts. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1