Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need some help guys

Learner

I can do about 30 pull ups and 50 push ups in a row(good form)

I have been seeing good progress so far(in muscle size and strenght)
I was wondering if i start doing harder moves( pull ups to chest and tuck plance,frog stand etc. ) will I be able to progress further in terms of strenght AND muscle building( I know it isn't the fastest way of doing it but I was wondering if it is possible)?
New to this forum so please help :)

You need to give more specific information.  Other wise you are just going to get the standard answers.

Which are:

1. Yes or no. You might or might not develop additional strength and hypertrophy depending on how strict you are with your form. The term "Good" is an adjective and it's meaning is relative to individual perspectives. What is "Good" form to you may be bad form to me or very bad form to Coach Sommer.

2. Start Foundation 1. Save your funds up for it if you have to. Personally speaking it took me eight months to save up enough money to purchase Foundation 1-4 all at once. It took me another two months to save up enough money to buy Handstand 1.

Beyond what I have already stated there is a lot of free information in the general forum. Learn how to use the search function of the forum, near the top left corner of screen. Become familiar with the Killroy70 beginner template if you are looking for a suitable workout program that you can freely customize.  Watch the videos Coach Sommer has up on the GymnasticBody youtube channel.

• Upvote 3