Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rings 2

Andrew Stagmer

Andrew Stagmer

Was curious when the next rings program would be coming out and if it was going to be available or only to those who attend the seminars like what happened to movement one? Thanks.

Coach Sommer

I have been giving people more time to master H1 and H2 prior to releasing R2, as without mastery of those essential strengths R2 will be an exercise in futility for most people.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Ralph Palutke

yeah, but we'll buy it anyway just out of curiousity.... :)

Coach is R4 and Hungarian already filmed completely?

• Upvote 1

Coach Sommer

yeah, but we'll buy it anyway just out of curiousity.... :)

Coach is R4 and Hungarian already filmed completely?

Hungarian is completely filmed, R4 is not yet filmed.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 1

Nicholas Herreros

"only to those who attend the seminars like what happened to movement one? "

Is this true?  Have i been missing something?  

Is M1 only avaible for students who attend a seminar?  

Or is it still going to be released at a later date?  

sincerely,

patiently waiting....

Coach Sommer

M1 is currently only available to GB seminar students, however it will be released publically also.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

What are theese Hungarian things on the forum?  Seriously i am Hungarian, and i don t know what s up xD

• Upvote 5

Brendan Sonnichsen

Does this mean, as someone who attended a seminar in August 2014, that there is an M1 course I can purchase? Or do you mean that the Movement drills we practiced are the only exposure to M1 that are available at this time?

Out of curiosity, why haven't you chosen to release M1 yet? You've mentioned that R1 and H2 have to be mastered for R2, which explains why it's yet to be released, but M1 has no prerequisites according to your curriculum post.

Fiti987: Coach Sommer has said that the Hungarian is named after a Hungarian coach who taught it to him. It's exact content is a mystery, but it is reportedly brutal as hell.

Coach Sommer

M1 was greatly expanded to include a new teaching component.  That is all that I am willing to say at this time other than to say that it is very cool.   :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 14

Briac Roquet

M1 was greatly expanded to include a new teaching component.  That is all that I am willing to say at this time other than to say that it is very cool.   :icon_cool:

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

You should not have said that! Torture! 

• Upvote 2

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Has the path to ninja hood been revealed?

Marios Roussos

Is this true?  Have i been missing something?  

Is M1 only avaible for students who attend a seminar?  

Or is it still going to be released at a later date?  

sincerely,

patiently waiting....

M1 isn't really available to those who attend seminars (at least it hasn't been for me). Coach does take us through a few of the lower level exercises found in M1, but does not give any hints as to how to implement them into a program (time, reps, progressions, etc...). It's therefore not really usable material other than to just play around a little.

Additionally, although I know there's no pre-requisites to M1, based on the movements Coach showed us, the more advanced you are in the F series, the easier it will be to progress in M1, so focus on getting as strong as possible before it gets released. 

Coach Sommer

... M1 isn't really available to those who attend seminars (at least it hasn't been for me). Coach does take us through a few of the lower level exercises found in M1, but does not give any hints as to how to implement them into a program (time, reps, progressions, etc...). It's therefore not really usable material other than to just play around a little ...

It entirely depends upon how prepared each seminar group is overall as to how much M1 material they are exposed to.  Those groups who are predominately working F1 Skills can only handle the introductory M1 elements.  And for many of them, even those are a struggle.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 2

Brian Martens

Is there still a stand alone Stretch 1 course that will be available at some point?  Or will that be folded into M1?  Love the loaded stretches in Foundation.

• Upvote 1