Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Xtreme Rings

Rajesh Bhat

Thanks for positing the pics Shoes!

Let us know what  you think of the new system once  you've had a chance to play with it.

Michael Jordan

Set them up today for my week 12 deload of RC/PE1. My regressed version with knees-feet supported, hence the toolbox.

post-186-0-02037200-1423097103_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately the only play time i'll have with them for quite some time to come will be the early RC progressions, but i'll get there.

Easy to set up, as sturdy as they look, super easy buckle system, just enough grain to keep them from potentially slipping in the grip, and a sleek black finish. Two thumbs up, I say. :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

We'll make an official announcement soon, but as a heads up, the new XtremeRing system is done and will soon be in stock!

Having tested the new straps for a number of months now, I can personally say, that they are way better than any other I've tried. 

Not only are they stronger than before, but also set up and tear down time is a fraction of what it was with the older model.

Why cant these be shipped outside of the US?...I have the originals still, but I may want to upgrade ;)

I have the original Xtreme Rings. How are the New ones / straps different and how do they change the setup/ tear down? 

Can some one compare them -- with words, pictures, video? PS: I might want to upgrade to new ones as well :) 

post-1330-0-97643200-1426712913_thumb.pn

The rings themselves are identical. The straps are however much improved, there is no longer any tricky threading of the strap through the buckle, it just slides directly in from behind. So ti really just takes a few seconds to set up, toss the strap around your bar, tread the strap straight in through the back of the buckle.

Also because of the special roller mechanism it's very easy to fine tune the hight of the rings.

We should be offering just the straps in the near future.

• Upvote 1

attachicon.gifFC_setup.png

The rings themselves are identical. The straps are however much improved, there is no longer any tricky threading of the strap through the buckle, it just slides directly in from behind. So ti really just takes a few seconds to set up, toss the strap around your bar, tread the strap straight in through the back of the buckle.

Also because of the special roller mechanism it's very easy to fine tune the hight of the rings.

We should be offering just the straps in the near future.

Yes, it looks simpler/ easier. That would be great :) Do let us know where when the Straps are on store.