Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Xtreme Rings

Rajesh Bhat

Hello.

The xtreme rings are no longer available.They are not even listed in the shop. Are they no longer sold? If so, can anyone suggest a reliable, affordable alternative?

Thanks

We are woking with an innovative strap manufacturer and hope to have the rings and new improved straps available in the not too distant future.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

Can we get an estimated time for the new rings?

The rings with improved straps are should be in stock in October.

• Upvote 5

I just read the "FIG" thread and discovered that the rings' grip should be no greater than 1.1" in diameter, which mine are not at the moment.  I'm sure they will be, but just to make sure, will the xtreme rings meet this size recommendation?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Late or mid October?

No specific date yet, we'll announce it as soon as they're ready. We also hope sooner than not. :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There have been minor delays in production but straps should be in stock within a couple of weeks.

We'll post a notice the moment these are in stock and ready to purchase - we are very excited to be releasing the new improved straps.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

We'll make an official announcement soon, but as a heads up, the new XtremeRing system is done and will soon be in stock!

Having tested the new straps for a number of months now, I can personally say, that they are way better than any other I've tried. 

Not only are they stronger than before, but also set up and tear down time is a fraction of what it was with the older model.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Why cant these be shipped outside of the US?...I have the originals still, but I may want to upgrade ;)

Unfortunately we had far too many issues with International shipping and for the time being have decided to stay within the USA. 

Understandable...but disappointing to hear. Oh well I'm sure I can figure out another way to skin this cat. Thanks for the reply.

Joshua Slocum

Understandable...but disappointing to hear. Oh well I'm sure I can figure out another way to skin this cat. Thanks for the reply.

Do you know anyone in the US? You might have luck shipping them to someone in the US and then having them ship the rings to you. 

Hey Joshua,

Yup that's a good idea. Actually I'm looking into border stores and a road trip. There's one close to me. Thanks for the tip tho.

• 3 weeks later...
Michael Jordan

I'm not seeing an 'Add To Cart' button on the xtreme rings product page. It's there on all the other product pages. Are they temporarily unavailable, or is there a bug in the code?

Murray Truelove

Regarding availability outside of the US why not bring a few when you do seminars. Those attending could make arrangements with other members to pick up some and it wouldn't be any responsibility of the GB team then.

• Upvote 2

If you are still not seeing the Add to Cart button, could you submit this to the Tech Support by clicking the button on the very bottom right of this page??

We can also help you upload the screen shot if needed.

Great! We want to get you set up because IMO this is the best ring/strap system available.

• 2 weeks later...
Michael Jordan

Great! We want to get you set up because IMO this is the best ring/strap system available.

Out with the old and broken...

post-186-0-63254400-1422843779_thumb.jpg

In with the xtreme and visibly much more durable :D

post-186-0-79465300-1422843843_thumb.jpg