Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello from northern ireland

Harry Russell

Harry Russell

Hay everyone been reading the forums a bit and finally signed up 

im 27 5.6 and about 140 pound and have been working towards gymnastic strength and mobility since 25 to be honest i feel like ive got no were so.....

one of my problems is feed back i get none i can meet guys who want to do streetstyle body weight work out ect but as soon as it not ghetto bodyweight workouts they dont wana know

i go to a adult gymnastic class but it seem im the only one with any interest in the apparatuses its floor dominated which i understand and the staff are great they just arnt guna dedicate much resources to it its more for parkour guys to train safe

so feeling beat down and a bit by myself its time to get my head in a community and start training better i do have the book but have not done any of the courses yet

hope to get up a video of where im at and get some advice on were to go from there

Hey Harry!

Great stuff, I hope you find what you're looking for in this forum (which i'm pretty sure you do).
There is a great section on which you can film yourself and get some honest criticism! Over at the digital coaching.

Good luck!