Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Overlap with earlier book and DVDs?

Stephen Pellegrino

Stephen Pellegrino

Hi, I book the book and the "building the gymnastic body" DVDs (Core, Pressing, Legs, Pulling, Static) that don't appear to be offered anymore. Is it the same as foundation 1?

Stephen

Sorry for late answer, I thought someone with more experience would answer..

i do not own foundation, but I know what it is.

First foundation is different then building the gymnastic body. It's actually the new and improved version of this book, which was turned into a mega production..

Now, you have four series of courses: the foundation series, ring series, handstand series, and mouvement series. All these courses give precise progressions to mastering all gymnastic skills and develop bodyweight strength.

Foundation is the first one. Basically, it gives you detailed progressions (includes reps and sets, everything you need to know) for the 7 fondamentals of GST: front lever, straddle planche, manna, single leg squat, rope climb, hollow back press, and side lever.

Note that you will MASTER those moves after foundation, not just be able to do few reps of sec of them. And basicaly through these progressions you will master most of the exercises that were in building the gymnastic bodies and even more.

That's. It, if you have any questions feel free to ask, hope more ppl will answer this time !

Mikkel Ravn

Well said, Hype, just one small correction, the courses will teach not teach all gymnastics skills, they teach strength strength skills. So no tumbling etc.