Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Badass warm up video

Joachim Gryholm

Daniel Burnham

Hey everyone

Just watched this video and was completely amazed by the fact that these guys warm up with stuff like planches and press handstands. It definitely motivates me to work hard, so I'll leave this here for the rest of you yo check out:D

That's my gym. It's a decent gymnastics warmup. I personally follow a hybrid of this and what coach had his kids do.

Daniel Burnham

sorry but i missed the badass

Even though this was probably meant to be a troll post, the kids would probably agree with you. After all this is just their warmup.

sorry but i missed the badass

Maybe you did but I was definitely inspired. I'd struggle to do most of that as my main workout.

I'm curious as to what your warm up consists of now considering your view on this one.

Toni Laukkavaara

Maybe you did but I was definitely inspired. I'd struggle to do most of that as my main workout.

I'm curious as to what your warm up consists of now considering your view on this one.

depends what im training that day, if its rings i'll do something easy with them wearing lots of clothing :P

I guess warming up with full planche is too easy for you?

He didn't hold the full planche though so you can't really say he was warming up with it.

• 2 weeks later...