Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

tumbling safety question

Jaho Askari

Jaho Askari

I have a question about the tumble track Pro being safe for young children and a beginner gymnastics program. My employer is trying to find way to make more room on our floor by switching the original tumble track with the tumble track pro. However, I am unsure of how safe this would be for the daytime classes( 2 and 3 year olds) and our beginner program. After watching all the videos for the tumble track pro it seems it is best for more advanced tumbling skill drills. Any input or advice would be highly appreciated. Thank you. 

Live like you love it.

Love like you mean it.

Little Jaho

Daniel Burnham

I doubt you will find much experience here as most are not familiar with skill training or related equipment. Best bet is to contact a gym that has it and ask questions there.

I don't see Tumbl Track even offering a Tumbl Track Pro.....

There is an Airfloor pro which would be fine for young children.

Best talk to your employer and express your concerns and contact the manufacturer. Tumble Trac has excellent customer service, I'm sure they will be happy to help you find the right product for your facility.

Link please as I cannot find it.

Air Floors as Cole talked about it are ok. It's a different bounce. However those things can get leaks so easy. Still if you are in a small gym, it's a good solution. Or you can get an Air-Trak for the rec gymmers.