Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does this hold have a name? Any suggestions please

Flavio85

I'm making a video with this hold, back and hips are off the ground, only hands and forearms touch the ground. I'm not sure if this exercise has a name, maybe something like "Reverse L-sit".

Do you find it easy to hold?

Any suggestions are welcome on the name :)

post-8642-0-09057400-1396181507_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Forearm manna/high manna. I just thought of that name, I've never seen one or heard of one before yours.

at first I thought of "bent-arm high manna" but it's like 10 times easier, do you find it easy to hold?

ForzaCavaliere

I wouldn't call it a fore-arm "high" manna. Isn't the angle between upperarm and torso a little low to consider it raised high, despite it being parallel to the ground? Maybe if the upperarms were closer to vertical should call it a forearm "high" manna. 

ATM, the best name for it is the "Flavio85"!

at first I thought of "bent-arm high manna" but it's like 10 times easier, do you find it easy to hold?

I find it quite hard to hold. You can also call it forearm piked inverted planche.

In the Spanish version of this video I called it "Forearm High Manna" and "Forearm V-sit" in the English version lol.

As Josua Slocum suggested "Forearm V-sit" was a better name as its difficulty its closer to a V-sit than to any kind of Manna.

Here's the video with some progressions