Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

DentonConteh

Who is the strongest UK street workout athlete right now?

Don't know about the UK specifically.. But vladimir sadkov from russia won the 1st place in the world championship of SW in moscow.. This guy is godlike, he can do back clap planche pushups, crazy maltese, etc.

But russian SW is different than american SW.. In america, it's all about reps and sets, real workouts.. Here I'd say that it's between zef zakaveli and hannibal for king. These two are the best in my opinion.

DentonConteh

Yeah vladimir sadkov is crazy!! and I respect them all, they are all good at what they do.

In the UK we like to keep everything strict, the way me and ranjit train, we focus on perfect form for instance, locked arms, correct body position, straight body, hollow body etc, if you see ranjits muscle ups, he has probably got the cleanest muscle ups in the street workout community, no kipping with the legs, strictly arms straight up and straight down.

That's what I like, reps with perfect form ;)

I tried your workout yesterday xdd damn it was hard! Didnt have enough energy to do the strength training after endurance xd and I did the high reps without weights, still killed me.. You guys are beast xd

hmm I think vladimir sadkov is pretty close to this in terms of static strength, they are both incredible!

Do you think they had previous gymnastic backgroung to get there? or everything is self-learned?

Kuznetsov has amazing pushing and pulling.. Doing back lever curls as well as malteses. Wish more of these guys would put time into victorians like Denton is!

DentonConteh

Kuznetsov has amazing pushing and pulling.. Doing back lever curls as well as malteses. Wish more of these guys would put time into victorians like Denton is!

haha thanks man