Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best planche pushup!

Chrono

Those are pretty good planche push-ups, but I've seen better.

What I showed you guys , is the best planche pushup on youtube...

There is no better than this

Mikael Kristiansen

This guy is definitely really strong. I would argue these are better though. He is also a pretty solid ring gymnast. 

Toni Laukkavaara

This guy is definitely really strong. I would argue these are better though. He is also a pretty solid ring gymnast. 

too little protraction imo

Alessandro Mainente

i would add planche hold between the reps and straigth body position that is fare harder compared to hollow.

yeah. Im not sure but i think you can fix it by protracting more? o=

His lower body not paralell to the floor.. I think with leg muscles :) 

What I showed you guys , is the best planche pushup on youtube...

There is no better than this

That is a very bold statement you made there. Have you seen all the full planche push-up videos on youtube before declaring that as the best on youtube? I haven't seen all full planche push-up videos on youtube, but so far the best I've seen on youtube is from the following videos below and yes it's better than the one from Carucyn in the video you showed.

0:03-0:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj_nZTXqFtE

0:21-0:27

That is a very bold statement you made there. Have you seen all the full planche push-up videos on youtube before declaring that as the best on youtube? I haven't seen all full planche push-up videos on youtube, but so far the best I've seen on youtube is from the following videos below and yes it's better than the one from Carucyn in the video you showed.

I realy hope you're not serious .. 

how can you compare those to even 

Toni Laukkavaara

those planches were arched :/

Scott Pelton-Stroud

Its realy weird.. this guy claims that he started training April 11 after 5 years at the gym and with 8 chinups..

Um... The video you posted is from October of 2012, and his earliest video is of him doing a planche in March of the same year. To which April 11 are you referring?

Um... The video you posted is from October of 2012, and his earliest video is of him doing a planche in March of the same year. To which April 11 are you referring?

This is his first video 

October 11

and he claims that he started at april 11 ...

Parkerson Seward

They're not much different from the video you posted.

Just out of curiosity, are you him? If not, why are you so concerned with advocating his planche as the best on youtube?

• Upvote 4

Yes I was being serious. I hope you were just joking when you said that there is no comparison and no better video on youtube. Remember perfect form for planche push-ups are straight body (no pike or arch), fully horizontal, and the whole body moving as a unit. The Russian guy was clearly closer to perfect when compared to the one you showed.

They're not much different from the video you posted.

Just out of curiosity, are you him? If not, why are you so concerned with advocating his planche as the best on youtube?

I'm pretty sure that is not him. Erik Neri seems to be a humble guy.

Yes I was being serious. I hope you were just joking when you said that there is no comparison and no better video on youtube. Remember perfect form for planche push-ups are straight body (no pike or arch), fully horizontal, and the whole body moving as a unit. The Russian guy was clearly closer to perfect when compared to the one you showed.

I just talked about 1:05  .. the others wasn't far from what you posted.. in 1:05 you can see he really protract his scaps , paralell to the ground and hollow :)

• Upvote 1

Mikkel Ravn

Enough already, this is turning into an internet argument. More training, less posting.

• Upvote 2

I never realized how few proper form planch pushups there are on youtube... And when it's not on youtube it's not real. Meaning proper form planch pushups must be quite hard! =)