Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Rings One

Scott Pelton-Stroud

Scott Pelton-Stroud

Considering I can't make use of the series for at least another year, there's no real rush; I'm mostly just hoping the online description will give me a hint as to what to expect with this LARS business!

• Upvote 2

Samuli Jyrkinen

Friday is the perfect day for R1 :). I can spend the weekend(rest days for me) preparing for next week, which also happens to be the first week of my next cycle!

Keilani Gutierrez

I can see it  ^_^ . But I'll wait for now. I want to earn my right to go up on the rings.

see it? like as in someone's POV or the actual R1 program? :P

Klemen Bobnar

see it? like as in someone's POV or the actual R1 program? :P

Actual, purchasable R1 program  ;) .

EDIT: Ah, it's gone now. I must have caught a glitch in the matrix.

EDIT2: No, it's still there. You just need to be really sneaky about it :P

Alessandro Mainente

leverage assisted rings strength. everything concerned with iron cross development at early stages.

• Upvote 1

So... the question remains (probably until I'm 99 dollars richer): what exactly is LARS?

Ring strength is highly specific to the brachialis muscle. LARS reduces the amount of stress on it and allows you to train other muscles on rings that normally wouldn't be workable until your straight arm strength caught up.

• Upvote 2

Scott Pelton-Stroud

leverage assisted rings strength. everything concerned with iron cross development at early stages.

Er... Isn't Iron Cross Development just the straight-arm work (or SARS)?

Edit: Ah, thank you for the clarification, Cory!

You need small straps for the LARS progressions (nothing major, when you see the picture you'll understand) and elastic bands for the mobility exercises, something you may have already.

Best thinkg for me about this release is that now Cory has the time to finnish S1 and M1 :D

M1 is pretty fun. M3 will be murder as much of it has never even been presented in a seminar due to its advanced nature. :)

S1/S2 is what I'm most excited for as it's long overdue for more students to get out of Foundation One and Two. R1 is our first "advanced beginner" course and I expect the majority of you to be much closer to this level by the end of the year!

• Upvote 7