Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I call this "A gymnast day off"

kbryk

Give a person who quit gymnastics because of school work, ACT prep. classes but still loves the sport a camera, and a sick day from school and see what happens.Everyone try to stick with gymnastics, I sit at home after school, thinking about how much fun I had at gymnastics and it was only 3 weeks into the sport, I had a chance to be varsity at the end the year due to all my prior work thanks to Coach Sommer and the rest of you guys, and all my friends down at the gymnastics room at school that were great and helpful.

Well to save some heres the video, sorry for the crappy l-sits, and straddle press to handstand don't critique me I was only goofin' around :P, theres more to come!

I will also begin to post some of my work outs, and no not only did static tuck planches play a role in being able to do this for the few short moments I held it, it was lots and lots of different variations of pseudo-planche pushups.

th_HPIM0664.jpg

And yes I love jokin' around so if you see me doing stupid stuff don't mind it I just like having a good time.