Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H2 and R1 release dates!

Christian Sørlie

Connor Davies

Given that so far NO-ONE is a level 2 GB athlete, I feel confident in saying you're all getting ahead of yourselves here....

Given that so far NO-ONE is a level 2 GB athlete, I feel confident in saying you're all getting ahead of yourselves here....

You're assuming though that all forum member who finish f2 plan on using h2 bothered to test levels...not everyone is here to test for a level

its here yes..  and i have one question.  should i really wait with H2 until i am finish with F2?  because i want improve my pancake..  is it good for me start H2?

Connor Davies

its here yes..  and i have one question.  should i really wait with H2 until i am finish with F2?  because i want improve my pancake..  is it good for me start H2?

Probably you'll be okay to start with the mobility elements, but I'd still try to finish the mobility in F2 first.

Joachim Nagler

Well, I could not resist and bought it although I'm not there yet and even the first Im had me go like

"How do you..., you want me to do..., Whaat?? "  :blink:

Seriously, it's awesome!! I am so motivated now, if only this damn coughing would finally go ayway... 

• Upvote 1

Riku Calderón

Aaarrgghh!!

I made promise to myself some time ago that I will not buy parts that I can not yet do. A little mativation!!

So please tell me that I can start the first part of H2 now!

Joshua Slocum

Aaarrgghh!!

I made promise to myself some time ago that I will not buy parts that I can not yet do. A little mativation!!

So please tell me that I can start the first part of H2 now!

You won't get a whole lot out of H2 until you've finished F2. The mobility builds off of the MN mobility in F2. It'd probably also be best to wait until you've finished the first 6-7 HS/PE's as well, as the course pretty much assumes you've already developed good shoulder flexion. 

• Upvote 2

Marios Roussos

Yeah, I think in terms of future releases, M1 and the stretching program will give the GST community the most bang for its buck. If Coach suggests that we should optimally have completed F4 prior to starting R1, there aren't many of us who will be using R1 in the near future. Even if we choose to start R1 after completing F2, there won't be many people at that level by the end of February (I'm looking at you ABH and MN/PE2). Maybe we should lobby for M1 and the stretching course releases to be prioritized over R1? Would this be feasible? Would anyone have any objections to this?

On another note, although I like the new layout, I can no longer tell which PEs make up each F level. Is there a section I've missed that breaks down the PEs into F1, F2, F3, and F4?

• Upvote 2

Marios Roussos

The strength chart gives a breakdown.

That's exactly what I was looking for. I don't know how I missed that.

Thanks Josh :)

I agree with M1 before R1. However, it could be that M1 is just not yet ready while R1 is. I don't mind progressing with F1 before M1 is released though.

• Upvote 1

Matthew Barrett

Does H2 develop the press from the feet or from a stalder press like a seated press?   I am currently working on developing the press from a seated position.  I can already straddle and pike press from my feet.  Does it have beneficial hip strengthening and mobility for my current level based on my ability to already press from my feet?

Thanks.