Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H2 and R1 release dates!

Christian Sørlie

Kasper Stangerup

With the WR, how do you prevent your nails from digging into your skin?

Do you have very long nails? If so, cut them. If not, it really shouldn't be a problem; after all it's not much different from doing martial arts style push-ups on your fists.

I simply adjusted. Hold your hands closed, don't cut yourself. No, you can't just wedge your hands closed and move from the elbowed. Yes, your hands will adjust to allow you to do them actively holding your fists closed

Do you have very long nails? If so, cut them. If not, it really shouldn't be a problem; after all it's not much different from doing martial arts style push-ups on your fists.

I use to have slightly long nails but I recently cut them short, having long nails helps with a lot of things in life:)

I simply adjusted. Hold your hands closed, don't cut yourself. No, you can't just wedge your hands closed and move from the elbowed. Yes, your hands will adjust to allow you to do them actively holding your fists closed

I've never cut myself, just have nail marks on my hands after WR, they go away by the end of the workout and they're not really painful.

Tristan Curtis

Can't help checking every couple hours... ^_^

Starting to question all the messages about how busy you are in the new year...  :huh:

Starting to question all the messages about how busy you are in the new year... :huh:

I manage my time, get a lot done and go to bed tired every night ;)

• Upvote 1

I manage my time, get a lot done and go to bed tired every night ;)

Employer paranoia edit, eh?  ;)

Employer paranoia edit, eh?  ;)

Sole trader. I'd have to write myself up for wasting company time if I had any idea what you were talking about :D

With your progress, I suspect SOUL trader....

There have been some occasional spiritual conflicts I admit.

post-2239-0-20458100-1391086616_thumb.jp

(Me in the mask)

• Upvote 1

Saw the posts on here and thought it was released. I was disappointed but the lack of release but the entertainment value of what was said made it okay :P

Christian Sørlie

Keep some water next to you at all times. Then you are in possession of H2 but with some O thrown in.

• Upvote 1