Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H2 and R1 release dates!

Christian Sørlie

Joshua Slocum

Coach,

Will we be able to do the R1 exercises with gymnastic rings attached to a power rack?

Judging by what google tells me a power-rack looks like, I'd guess the answer is yes. Most ring-strength exercises should be do-able. However, since I don't know precisely what's in the Rings series, I couldn't tell you for sure.

What's the difference between the prerequisites for R1 and H2? Why does o e say f2 and one say f1, f2? Isn't that the same thing ie finishing f2?

Christian Sørlie

What's the difference between the prerequisites for R1 and H2? Why does o e say f2 and one say f1, f2? Isn't that the same thing ie finishing f2?

Same yes.

• 3 weeks later...
Keilani Gutierrez

I know.

I'm in the same place but I have that enormous curiosity to know whats is there for us!

no doubt, me too ^_^

• Upvote 1

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

All these announces just put me back in the real world: we've to train hard to put our hands on them. H2 is going to be real in a few days, and I'm still at the beginning of H1, same as most of us. No excuses guys, we've to work hard with brain, simple as that.

• Upvote 1

All these announces just put me back in the real world: we've to train hard to put our hands on them. HS2 is going to be real in a few days, and I'm still at the beginning of HS1, same as most of us. No excuses guys, we've to work hard with brain, simple as that.

Handstand 2 can, and should, be trained alongside H1. It's F2 that you must complete first. :)

• Upvote 4

Here's the chart :)

Handstand 1; prerequisites = none

corequisite = F1

Handstand 2; prerequisites = F1, F2

corequisites = H1, F3

Handstand 3; prerequisite = F1, F2, F3

corequisites = H1, H2, F4

I did it really interesting that the handstand programs are all co requisites of each other..... This just makes me more curious! Thank god h2 will be out soon to satisfy that curiosity.

Douglas Wadle

Handstand 1; prerequisites = none

corequisite = F1

Handstand 2; prerequisites = F1

corequisites = H1, F2

Handstand 3; prerequisite = F3

corequisites = H1, H2

So this is where i got my information.  this was from the dynamic physique forum topic.  maybe this has changed since this was posted?

I think coach said somewhere that se4 was the final element and once mastered his athletes just try to go as slow as they can on them but who knows!! I have been constantly surprised by these courses.

Connor Davies

I think coach said somewhere that se4 was the final element and once mastered his athletes just try to go as slow as they can on them but who knows!! I have been constantly surprised by these courses.

Jon Douglas is trying to do the WR with straight arms.

I've also taken to closing into a fist for the whole of the WP.  Seems to help my false grip strength.

Jon Douglas is trying to do the WR with straight arms.

I've also taken to closing into a fist for the whole of the WP.  Seems to help my false grip strength.

With the WR, how do you prevent your nails from digging into your skin?

Connor Davies

With the WR, how do you prevent your nails from digging into your skin?

I tend to just rip and tear them when I'm feeling anxious or bored.  The hangnails are kind of gnarly though....