Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Douglas Wadle

Funny Mark, I hope they are on your schedule!  It's weird that summer (your winter) starts at a different time.  I always thought that the seasons were based on the sun's position. For us summer starts when the sun reaches the tropic of cancer, for you, winter starts at that time.  Then winter starts for us when the sun reaches the tropic of capricorn, which is when your summer begins.  But what do I know, I have never lived in the southern hemisphere (let alone ever traveled south of the equator!).  Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

As a kid I was  taught that spring is when the sun comes out. That's sun = son = SON = Sept, Oct, Nov :)

Jon Douglas

Then I'll definitively spring for it when it's released :-P

Are you pollen our legs?

You're putting pressure on our budding camaraderie.

Merunas Astrauskas

May be so, but you have to be careful or else you might tumble over your feet

Piotr Ochocki

The irony is, speculation threads usually go dead-quiet once courses are released.

Not much to speculate about when it is released? ;)

Or better - people spend time training hard, rather than... ;)

Tristan Curtis

Exactly, everyone is checking here for a release, but there will be nothing to see here when it's out. :P

Colin Macdonald

the elusive floating pike stretch:

It comes when your flexibility is so well developed that when you bend, space and time bend around you.

• Upvote 6

Christian Nogueira
It's comes when your flexibility is so well developed that when you bend, space and time bend around you.

Well, we already have established that time slows down in SL/PE1 so I actually find that believable.

• Upvote 8

Jon Douglas

Well, we already have established that time slows down in SL/PE1 so I actually find that believable.

rMU/PE1

>.<

• Upvote 4

Jon Douglas

Welp. Winter starts tomorrow in this part of the world. Just throwing that out there ^_^

Night all~

• Upvote 3

Scott Pelton-Stroud

Do people think that those of us whose recovery ability can only currently handle Fx3/week will be able to effectively add M1 into our workload?

Biren Patel

Do people think that those of us whose recovery ability can only currently handle Fx3/week will be able to effectively add M1 into our workload?

I worry about the same thing :) I'm on 3x F and doing H1 also, but I'm sure coach has thought through these worries that we have :D He's been teaching for decades after all

• Upvote 1

Colin Macdonald

Isn't finishing foundation a prerequisite for M1?

Keilani Gutierrez

apparently not. you can start it from the time you begin Foundation and Handstand but you can't move to M2 until we finish F3....must be pretty intense judging from what's in the F3 course.

Briac Roquet

I know I'll be buying M1 right away because whoarewekiddingright? but my intention without having seen it is to start when I complete F2. But it obviously depends on what I learn by reading the explanations and having a look at the programming (maybe the programming scales depending on what we mastered, like in R1), I might just complete F1 because I still want to have the basic basics down before I up the volume. Some PEs are going slowly enough as it is.

Patrick Patterson

It comes when your flexibility is so well developed that when you bend, space and time bend around you.

Even Einstein posited speculations on the possible theoretical framework of the M1 release.

• Upvote 2

Deins Drengers

I have a question a little out of the topic :

Why is the Hungarian series called  "Hungarian" ? 

Just curious :)