Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Merunas Astrauskas

Coach has stated in an FB post that the steps in dynamic training are travelling, propulsion and repulsion... possibly in that order? :)

Think about the tools we have, what the goals of movement series are (speed as part of the power equation, connective tissue, work capacity....) and adjust them to those goals :)

I'm very excited, personally. Foundation gives me dramatic results, but coach keeps saying movement and rings is where the real magic is (at the right time/pace/dose). We did a bunch at seminar but I'm very curious about the precise plan--

I suppose you can't share because it is seminar material? I keep imagining tumbling skills but at the same time I doubt we'll be doing flips through these programs.

Travis Widmann

I'm very excited, personally. Foundation gives me dramatic results, but coach keeps saying movement and rings is where the real magic is (at the right time/pace/dose).

This exactly is why I'm excited and curious as well.

Andrew Long

I grew up in Darwin, Australia where there is only wet and dry seasons.... So when is the end of spring meant to be? I thought it was already winter :D

Connor Davies

Man, I'm never gonna get that thing T_T

Is the KOF challenge even still going?  We're about due for a new one by now, surely?

Jon Douglas

Is the KOF challenge even still going?  We're about due for a new one by now, surely?

Perhaps there aren't enough entries. The point of this one was to get people fixing their lack of shoulder mobility; could be that they want more evidence of people doing that.

I'd like to see more informal challenges around :) Maybe a challengin sub-forum...

Murray Truelove

Maybe the KOF could use some early IM's pretty much all the one I've seen so far are from quite far into the course.

MN:1 Windmills could be a good one or shoulder extension from H1. Basically any of the early stuff that people are struggling. ABH for time would probably be the funniest.

Jon Douglas

Maybe the KOF could use some early IM's pretty much all the one I've seen so far are from quite far into the course.

MN:1 Windmills could be a good one or shoulder extension from H1. Basically any of the early stuff that people are struggling. ABH for time would probably be the funniest.

I still like that suggestion of ABR for distance from a while back :)

• Upvote 1

Murray Truelove

I still like that suggestion of ABR for distance from a while back :)

Or maybe kipping ABH for height?

• Upvote 1

Merunas Astrauskas

Or maybe kipping ABH for height?

You monster.

WE could call it the back breaker then

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

Daisies and sunflowers are leaving.

:(  :(  :(  :(

margaritas%2Bsecas.jpg

7895236974_8bb74f5927_z.jpg

• Upvote 3

Scott Malin

Don't get too carried away worrying about an exact date, you'll know when it's released. And don't worry, we're working quite hard at getting M1 out. :)

• Upvote 13

Mark Collins

It is Winter in Australia in 3 days time. Although I did hear today that the early settlers chose the first of the month because they thought we were too stupid to change seasons mid month like the rest of the world! I know we were convicts, but we were not all stupid.

Maybe Cory could let us Aussies get the Movement series on the 31st of May. How will we know when Spring ends in the USA?

• Upvote 3

Christian Sørlie

But if it's winter in 3 days, that means you are just finishing fall. Spring will then be in 3 months time no? Looks like you guys will have to wait a bit more :-P

Kate Abernethy

The number of times I have wasted my time visiting this thread! I am not going to anymore and will await the opening of the Movement Series section under the Course Forums. 

I will

I WILL!

• Upvote 3

Tristan Curtis

The irony is, speculation threads usually go dead-quiet once courses are released.