Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Alexander Svensson

Since this is deload week it would be perfect to have it ready for next week.

Thursday night.  Midnight.  Arizona time  :)

I wonder what we're all gonna geek out about after all the courses have come out?  Guess we'll just have nothing better to do than our workouts   :D

Jon Douglas

Thursday night.  Midnight.  Arizona time  :)

I wonder what we're all gonna geek out about after all the courses have come out?  Guess we'll just have nothing better to do than our workouts   :D

That IS what I geek out about >.<

• Upvote 2

José Ignacio Varela Suárez

This is the most literal "later spring" I have ever seen! Can't wait more! :tent:

Coach Sommer

Due to recent explosive growth as a result of our podcasts, the release order of new GB products has been adjusted and Movement has been bumped further down the list.  There are now several other products which will be released in front of Movement.  My apologies for this inconvenience.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

• Upvote 4

Jon Douglas

Due to recent explosive growth as a result of our podcasts, the release order of new GB products has been adjusted and Movement has been bumped further down the list.  There are now several other products which will be released in front of Movement.  My apologies for this inconvenience.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

I'm calling you on this one, Coach!

This is just to put a grin on you and Cory! :P

• Upvote 2

Jon Douglas

I'm not buying it - Coach's post, that is. M1 I am buying.

I'm giving even odds that it foreshadows a release tonight.

• Upvote 1

Riku Calderón

No that is true. There is gonna be crossfit related products coming next cause there is money there. Sucks big time for us not crossfitters that we have to wait, but it is really good cause the new income means better products and dovelopement in the future.

Daniel Burnham

No that is true. There is gonna be crossfit related products coming next cause there is money there. Sucks big time for us not crossfitters that we have to wait, but it is really good cause the new income means better products and dovelopement in the future.

No one but the staff really knows what's coming. I think the crossfit stuff is coming because that is what the community has been asking for. Like every 10 posts on this forum is how do I integrate with X. I don't think it's just a money thing. They could have done that from the beginning.

Get excited though! Because even if the movement series has been postponed it's because something else exciting came up on the way!

Riku Calderón

I know only what is in the webinar. There was a hint there that there has to be integrated programs for people who has a demanding sport already. I feel this is a good thing, but still i cant remember time when i was more excited about training that with the basic curriculum. So this why im a little disapointed.

• Upvote 1

Murray Truelove

I've not heard the webinar yet. I'm happy with F/H so I don't really mind. I don't even know what's in M1.

Christopher Schwab

While my current GB program training is going very well, and is definitely a good amount already, I am rather disappointed we were informed so late of the setback.

Ah well, it just means we'll be further along in the F series and thus more prepared for Movement when it does come out, so we'll be able to make up for lost time.  ^_^

Daniel Burnham

Really?

Crossfit?

....What?.....why?

Yea it was mentioned in the webinar. Also the last podcast was heavily crossfit related.

Murray Truelove

What does gymnasticbodies have to do with crossfit though?

Edit: spelling