Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Riku Calderón

It is just killing me already! I shoud get a life other than waiting the movement propably :D

Mike Taylor

This thread has to reach 15 pages before a release will even be considered....

Andrew Long

We all know it will be some time within the last day or 2 of spring :P anyone that thinks it will be sooner is kidding themselves. Seriously excited to start on movement though.

Biren Patel

I don't even care anymore at this point. My deload is next week so if M1 gets released on the 21st my schedule is absolutely perfectly aligned to the release. Hahaha, looks like I win this one, suckers.

• Upvote 2

Riku Calderón

I don't even care anymore at this point. My deload is next week so if M1 gets released on the 21st my schedule is absolutely perfectly aligned to the release. Hahaha, looks like I win this one, suckers.

I feel pure hate now! ;)

Mark Collins

Same here.

Jon Douglas

Yeah well YOUR FACE >.<

• Upvote 1

I think that Cory is too busy with the upcoming webinar on sunday.

Wait, webinar?  Where are you getting your intel from??

busy preparing the release announcement during the webinar! One more week!

Did not think about that! Yeah! The release might happen during the webinar. =] Would be great.

Scott Pelton-Stroud

The webinar, of course! The reason it will take two weeks to get the recording out is surely because M1 will be released the weekend between... Looks like it will be June 20/21st after all.

ADRIANO FLORES CANO

Every time I receive and email I'm waiting to read something like "Cory Fair - Movement 1 Announcement Release"

My goodness! What a hype!

• Upvote 2

Alexander Svensson

Every time I receive and email I'm waiting to read something like "Cory Fair - Movement 1 Announcement Release"

My goodness! What a hype!

When the time comes, he should just put it up on the product page without any notice or anything. Ultimate trolling  :icon_twisted:

• Upvote 1

Scott Malin

When the time comes, he should just put it up on the product page without any notice or anything. Ultimate trolling  :icon_twisted:

I should look up and post a wall of shame with the names of everyone who checked the product page in the half hour since you wrote that. ;)

• Upvote 6

I should look up and post a wall of shame with the names of everyone who checked the product page in the half hour since you wrote that. ;)

C'mon Cory, you can tell us.  Did you check too? :P

• Upvote 1

Kamali Downey

How about this, here is a question for Cory,

What will the movement series contain? What will it progress us to in terms of end result for movement capabilities?