Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movement Series Release

Mitchell Rabushka

Nicholas Herreros

So will movement officially become the warmup to the F series?

Or will it be incorporated into the workouts making our workouts more like a WOD type set up.  

Colin Macdonald

My guess is that Foundation will be more of a warm up for Movement. Coach has often said that the end goal is to build tremendous strength with plyometric conditioning (or something to that effect), when you're ready for it.

• Upvote 1

Jon Douglas

Or will it be incorporated into the workouts making our workouts more like a WOD type set up.

I'm leaning towards a bit of both (as in I'd most like to see both). Basic stuff could easily go before each session. More advanced stuff (to us at least) would need its own session until post Foundation level brings about the big shift

• Upvote 1

James Sagar

The first day of summer is June 21 so I think we will have to wait till June 20th. :-(

I'm sticking with my prediction from earlier in this thread. June 20, last day of spring in the US.

Nicholas Herreros

Can Movement be pre-purchsed at a discounted rate?

:tent:

Riku Calderón

I just want to know about the sceduling the week. Any more guesses on this matter?

Im guessing M is done with the H

Brian Martens

Wondering about that too, I'll be curious to see how S1 and M1 fit in the weekly schedule.  Can't wait to work the whole program, as it is Foundation and Handstand give me a lot of great things to work on throughout the week.

• Upvote 1

Keilani Gutierrez

none-sense.

I have the foundaion courses, both handstand courses and the ring course briefly and the scheduling is very reasonable. by the time you're on ring strength for example, Foundation becomes your warm up. as for handstands, you do a workout reasonably quickly. the only way you can truly tie yourself down with the programs is if you do 5-4 day a week scheduling with each program and that is definitely not optimal. xD trust me. i thought i could handle 5xF1 & 4xH1 and i was sooooo wrong. #GSTnoobmistakes

• Upvote 1

Merunas Astrauskas

Oh I agree :) F+H usually takes me 40minutes to complete and the number will probably go slightly down as I start doing more low rep work.

• Upvote 1