Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

(Wo)manna

Christian Sørlie

gymnast-Jessie

Haha thanks guys!

This is actually me, someone notified me it was on here :)

So first off... I've had hyper extending elbows my whole life, never intentionally stretched them.

Actually try and avoid it, but so difficult to control with bent arms.

I quit gymnastics 8 years ago, and do not specifically train manna, only V press (spent maybe 10 hours total over 3 years trying to do Manna)

• Upvote 5

Christian Sørlie

Hi, we are all very impressed obviously! That's a very nice manna. Though you saying you don't train specifically for it sorta lends credit to my theory of hyperextended elbows = manna ( :P )

You quit gymnastics but obviously you are doing something else?

Welcome to the board btw :)

gymnast-Jessie

Hi, we are all very impressed obviously! That's a very nice manna. Though you saying you don't train specifically for it sorta lends credit to my theory of hyperextended elbows = manna ( :P )

You quit gymnastics but obviously you are doing something else?

Welcome to the board btw :)

Haha yes thats true! I guess if you took my picture: I edited it so that I rotated at my elbows until they looked straight.

First off I am no where near Manna now lol, and secondly my body weight it too far in front so unlikely I would be able to hold it here. 

To achieve manna from this position I would need to lean back a considerable amount more and also lift my hips higher.

zqo8k.jpg

SO you may just have something in your theory, I believe it is definitely easier to do Manna with hyperextended elbows!

Yup I now do competitive Aerobics :D Which they call Manna a high V press. 

ANd thanks :D

• Upvote 1