Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A small criticism ignore if you wish

John Parsons

Statistician with a Masters right here :P Would be more than happy to help with any data analysis if needs be.
The page does look very professional, what would worry me would be if it were like many other programs which have "click here to save 50% and we're throwing in all these courses for free giving you a total of stuff worth $2000!" type things, that kind of marketing is very shady and cheap imho.
Happily this is not being done yet and I doubt it will be

• Upvote 1

The template of the homepage is pretty standard for a modern web site. Look at any other startups homepage and you'll see that all information is on a single page just like this one, with a very similar layout/structure... It makes sence to get rid of all that clicking to find out everything you need to know...

As for other stuff, it doesn't matter if page looks "cheepened" to someone who is used to an old design (people usually dont like changes), but forum is intacted and foundation is still awesome, so no probs for me :)

I was very plesently suprised when I saw new homepage :)

• Upvote 2

Erik Rissanen

I like the new front page which is more assertive. In fact I have felt the marketing up to now has not been up to the standard which this product deserves.

There are a few things which could be improved though. One of them is the gymnastics lingo. On the front page the lingo is in the success stories. Not so good for a newbie. And when you click that "Make me awesome" button, eventually you reach a shopping item which will teach you "Front Lever, Straddle Planche, Side Lever, Manna, Single Leg Squat, Hollow Back Press and Rope Climb".

What are those?!?!

Honestly, I had to google a few of them when I got F1, and then I had already purchased BtGB and been lurking here for a year or so.

You need to explain what the customer actually will learn. Do show that in pictures and quick stories, rather than gymnastics lingo only.

• Upvote 1

I actually love the new home-page.

My only big critique it the "Sign me up" buttons cheapen it. Keep the one at the bottom or get rid of them all. Too many "get ripped in 3 months" pages have buy-buttons the whole way down the page; seeing them makes me feel like I am about to get ripped off.

Love the rest though. This site has come so far since it's beginnings!