Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Novel In A Day: "Made Man, Nothing Is More Important Than Family"

FREDERIC DUPONT

FREDERIC DUPONT

Not gymnastics related at all, but because we all need to rest once in a while, a good read is always welcome...

And it is free :)

Enjoy!

niad3.jpg

“Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way.â€
~ EL Doctorow, respected author and car owner.

On Saturday 19th October, 2013, twenty-five writers pooled their collective talent and wrote every single word of the book you are about to read. The basic plot structure was worked out in advance and then broken down into bite-sized chunks for each writer to work on over the course of the day… and to test Doctorow’s theory properly we made sure it was really dark outside the car: With the exception of the guy who came up with the initial outline, none of the participants had any idea about the wider story, or where their section fitted in it. No map, no GPS. No idea of the destination. Just a steering wheel and a pair of headlights. * The result, I hope you will agree, is a fun ride.

Tim R. October 19, 2013

NiaD 2013. Made Man

You can download Made Man for free as an e-book, Kindle, or PDF.

• Upvote 1

Josh Schmitter

It does sound interesting...damn you :angry: . I already have about 200+ books on the wait list, not counting the favs I have to reread around once a year. Regardless, your not gonna stop the Camus/Hesse binge I'm on right now.

Joakim Andersson

Camus/Hesse

What are your favorites by them so far? I went through quite a bit of Hesse some years ago and some Camus too. Good writers.