Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4th time on the rings , muscle ups

Thomas Sommers

Daniel Burnham

Decent work. Learn to hold the support at the top and also try to go down all the way to a dead hang. Them after that reduce forward lean through the transition.

Thomas Sommers

gotcha thank you i will work on that,  ive been working alot on the top support , i wish i had rings its so tough to work out with them at my gym because there in a private room

Rings are pretty cheap, especially in comparison to the cost of a gym membership. If you shop around you can find a pair for ~$40 shipped. 

One more thing to work on: try to turn the rings out at the top of each repetition. This will give you a little extra conditioning for the arms.

• Upvote 1

Thomas Sommers

thank you for the great tips , ill work on it!! im about to quit my gym , i was doing some upside down pulls to the waistline and i must say i dont like being upsidedown! wierd rush to my head

thank you for the great tips , ill work on it!! im about to quit my gym , i was doing some upside down pulls to the waistline and i must say i dont like being upsidedown! wierd rush to my head

That feeling goes away eventually  :)