Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scott Malin

Congratulations to Allan Bower for winning a Silver Medal on Parallel Bars and a Bronze Medal on Pommel Horse at the USA Championships today. It's also a special day in that it was the last junior men's competition for Allan before starting his career at the University of Oklahoma (OU) under Coach Mark Williams. Allan will be attending OU on a full athletic scholarship. 

I'd like to invite anyone who has either watched Allan's career or been a part of GymnasticBodies that's been influenced by him to extend your congratulations and support in this thread. We will be giving Allan the link to this to read in a few days. 

It's been a tremendous privilege of mine to work with Allan directly, especially over this past year. Not only is Allan (and all of Coach's athletes) a phenomenal gymnast but also a truly good person as well. 

post-3819-0-90301100-1376884461_thumb.pn

Allan's Kovac on High Bar

• Upvote 23

Daniel Burnham

Awesome routines Allan!  It was great seeing all that hard work pay off in competition!  

Niklas Slotte

Congratulations Allan! It was nice meeting you in Mallorca a few years back. I thank you for all the inspiration and I wish you all the best for the future.

Connor Davies

You mean Allan's not going to be the poster boy for Gymnastic Bodies anymore!?  Oh well, at least my old copy of BtGB will still have the hollowback press listed under "bowers."

Seriously though Allan, good job nailing two medals at the nationals.  Best of luck in the future.  Hope to see you at the Olympics one day! ;)

Kit Laughlin

Best wishes for your future, Allan, and try not to let the young ladies at OU distract you too much! (And keep stretching!). Warmest regards, Kit 9and thanks to Cory for bringing your success to our attention).

• Like 1

FREDERIC DUPONT

Well done Allan, great performance.

Congrats on your scholarship, and my best wishes for a bright future. :) I am sure you will be missed at the gym, and that you'll also miss the team, sometimes...

Thanks Cory for this thread.

Michaël Van den Berg

Congratulations, Allan (and Coach S.)! Great performance. I wish you the best of luck in your future - study hard, but don't forget to play :)

George Launchbury

Congratulations on both winning those medals and the scholarship, Allan.

Keep up the good work, and look forward to seeing you compete in the future.

All the best,

George.